Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Honeymoon Coasteering

We went coasteering with Sarah and had an absolutely incredible time! Sarah was a great instructor... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2020
JennyTea02
via mobile
A great new experience

We had a great time coasteering with Sarah in late September. This was our first experience of the... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2020

9 Reviews
from US$87.71
from US$91.95
More Info
All reviews gorge walking great fun big jumps coasteering experience exploring caves nan brilliant guide local knowledge an unforgettable experience great morning sarah confidence cuillins wetsuits cliffs abseiling sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2016

My husband and I spent almost three weeks in Europe traveling from Poland to Amsterdam to Scotland and the time we spent with Skye Adventure was the highlight of our trip! First off, they are so easy to get in touch with and are very prompt at getting back to you. When I first contacted them, I gave them a general idea of some of the things we were interested in, the dates we were available and our general fitness level and from there they helped us plan a two day excursion with an overnight camp out. When the time came for our adventure they were timely, friendly, engaging and just all around wonderful. We had the pleasure of bagging the munro Blavin with John and his wife on a beautiful sunny day in Skye. They went at a pace that worked for my husband and I and never rushed us as we enjoyed the scenery and took in the breathtaking views. They were a lot of fun to chat with and were very encouraging during the tough parts of the hike. After that, John helped to get us all set up for our camp out. He picked an amazing spot right on the beach - it could not have been more picturesque. He helped us set up the tent, made us a little bbq and got a fire going before he left us for the night. We felt so taken care of and the views as the sun was setting and the fire was blazing were amazing - not to mention the gobs of stars that were visible at night. The next morning John and Sarah picked us up for a morning of coasteering and oh my gosh, that was the most fun I have had in a while! You cannot wrong going coasteering -- you will laugh, you will scream for joy and you will have so much fun. We were with three other sets of families with a bunch of young boys between them and Matt, John and Sarah were all amazing with the kids. It was so obvious everyone was having the time of their lives. We also felt totally safe the entire time, which I think is rather important when you are jumping off large rocks into the sea! And lastly John and Sarah took us rock climbing along the coast. It definitely pushed us physically and mentally as neither me nor my husband are very adept at climbing but it was a lot of fun and helped us to realize something new that we enjoyed! All in all, you would sincerely be missing out if you went to Skye and did not book anything with Skye Adventure. They are the nicest people and well organized and they will help you have the time of your life! Next time we go back to Scotland we will definitely be meeting up with them again!

1  Thank bcuu5512
Reviewed 17 September 2016

We had a wonderful half day of coasteering off the northern end of Skye with Sarah. She was a great guide and made sure everyone was comfortable with the water and gradually moved us into higher jumps. Although the wind was strong, we had a great time in and out of the water! Thanks, Sarah and Skye Adventure for the fun!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank cattywhompus
Reviewed 5 September 2016

My wife and I were in Scotland celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary and were visiting the Isle of Skye. We had tried coaststeering previously in Ireland and really enjoy the adventure and thrill of it all. We meet the Skye Adventure team in Portree and drove to the location to start. All of the gear was top notch and they even provided shoes to use so we didn't have to get our own soaked. The terrain and scenary was awesome and included some of the highest cliff jumps I've ever attempted. Overall I will remember this experience for the rest of my life and highly recommend you book with Skye Adventure.

Date of experience: September 2016
3  Thank asigfrids1
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

As two mid 40's ladies, we were looking for something completely out of our comfort zone to blow the cobwebs away. One good swimmer and one not so good, we decided to book in for a bit of crazy cliff jumping! Coasteering was a first and thanks to Sarah, it will not be our last. We fell in love with Skye and the incredible coastline we explored. A lovely patient instructor, she encouraged us to go as high as we dare and offered lower alternatives if we lost our nerve. Proud to say we managed all the jumps and the cave swimming was just the icing on the cake. Heights and fear of the dark both in one day. Smashed. We felt like true Powerangers!! Thanks so much for a truly amazing day.

2  Thank addictedtocurry
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic time coasteering with Sarah, an exciting first experience and I would definitely go coasteering again, such a fun and different way to further explore the coastline! Thank you for a great day!

2  Thank SOPHIEFLO