Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Honeymoon Coasteering

We went coasteering with Sarah and had an absolutely incredible time! Sarah was a great instructor... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2020
JennyTea02
via mobile
A great new experience

We had a great time coasteering with Sarah in late September. This was our first experience of the... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2020

9 Reviews
from US$87.71
from US$91.95
More Info
All reviews gorge walking great fun big jumps coasteering experience exploring caves nan brilliant guide local knowledge an unforgettable experience great morning sarah confidence cuillins wetsuits cliffs abseiling sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

For the first time my boyfriend and I decided to give coast steering a try! We didn't know what to expect but it was such a fantastic morning!! John met us and got us set up with the equipment before taking us out for some climbing, jumping, cave searching and some fun bobbing around the water! John was absolutely brilliant, putting us at ease, getting to know our limits and he was absolutely great craic to hang out with that morning, hearing an insiders guide to Skye! Do not hesitate to book with Skye Adventure, I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Derval R
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were a bit scared, but this was totally awesome!
The booking process was easy, Sarah was always helpful.
John was a rock star. Even brought cakes as it was my wife's birthday.
John gave us confidence we did not know we had.
Skye is a long way away, but we would return just to coasteer with John again.
He inspired us.
Don't miss this. And don't be afraid. I'm 46 with too much gut and putting the wet suit on in the wind was the most arduous part. I did not feel the wind after that. Too excited.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank mtbertino
Reviewed 14 December 2016

One of the most beautiful places we've been, Fantasy Island, very quiet and pleasant a stay.
Breathtaking views around every corner and plenty of attractions and activities.
You spend two or three days in this wonderful place and no regrets.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank אילן מ
Reviewed 24 September 2016

We had a day of scrambling and roped climbing in the Black Cuillins, a satisfying climb to a prominent (if not among the highest) peak with a scree descent, perfectly timed to conclude before the dry, breezy weather gave way to strong wind and heavy rain. Instructor John was friendly, informal, easy to chat to, and gave us loads of information and the confidence we needed to try something which would have been a bit daunting on our own.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank David G
Reviewed 19 September 2016

My husband and I spent almost three weeks in Europe traveling from Poland to Amsterdam to Scotland and the time we spent with Skye Adventure was the highlight of our trip! First off, they are so easy to get in touch with and are very prompt at getting back to you. When I first contacted them, I gave them a general idea of some of the things we were interested in, the dates we were available and our general fitness level and from there they helped us plan a two day excursion with an overnight camp out. When the time came for our adventure they were timely, friendly, engaging and just all around wonderful. We had the pleasure of bagging the munro Blavin with John and his wife on a beautiful sunny day in Skye. They went at a pace that worked for my husband and I and never rushed us as we enjoyed the scenery and took in the breathtaking views. They were a lot of fun to chat with and were very encouraging during the tough parts of the hike. After that, John helped to get us all set up for our camp out. He picked an amazing spot right on the beach - it could not have been more picturesque. He helped us set up the tent, made us a little bbq and got a fire going before he left us for the night. We felt so taken care of and the views as the sun was setting and the fire was blazing were amazing - not to mention the gobs of stars that were visible at night. The next morning John and Sarah picked us up for a morning of coasteering and oh my gosh, that was the most fun I have had in a while! You cannot wrong going coasteering -- you will laugh, you will scream for joy and you will have so much fun. We were with three other sets of families with a bunch of young boys between them and Matt, John and Sarah were all amazing with the kids. It was so obvious everyone was having the time of their lives. We also felt totally safe the entire time, which I think is rather important when you are jumping off large rocks into the sea! And lastly John and Sarah took us rock climbing along the coast. It definitely pushed us physically and mentally as neither me nor my husband are very adept at climbing but it was a lot of fun and helped us to realize something new that we enjoyed! All in all, you would sincerely be missing out if you went to Skye and did not book anything with Skye Adventure. They are the nicest people and well organized and they will help you have the time of your life! Next time we go back to Scotland we will definitely be meeting up with them again!

Date of experience: August 2016