Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Honeymoon Coasteering

We went coasteering with Sarah and had an absolutely incredible time! Sarah was a great instructor... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2020
JennyTea02
via mobile
A great new experience

We had a great time coasteering with Sarah in late September. This was our first experience of the... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2020

9 Reviews
from US$87.71
from US$91.95
More Info
All reviews gorge walking great fun big jumps coasteering experience exploring caves nan brilliant guide local knowledge an unforgettable experience great morning sarah confidence cuillins wetsuits cliffs abseiling sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Matt took my friend and I gorge walking for our first day in Portree and I couldn't have expected to have a better time. He was not only friendly, answering a lot of our silly tourist questions as well as telling us about the general area and gave us great recommendations for places to eat and shop. Matt was also super accommodating to our comfort levels. Matt was very knowledgable and I felt safe enough to try some waterfall jumps I wouldn't have done otherwise. I would love to come back and try another adventure with Matt someday.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Amy Z
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Matt and Sarah were very good teachers, friendly and fun to work with. They were always keen to reply to my questions and emails, and it didn't make me feel like they were running a business, it felt like I was amongst friends which is a nice feeling when you're about to jump from a cliff! I was scared to do it but once in the water, you cannot help but feel energised and incredibly alive. They taught me through it, it felt safe and they definitely know what they're doing. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to live a once in a lifetime adventure.

1  Thank Aurélien N
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I just had a great day scrambling the Pinnacle Ridge with Matt from Skye Adventure! Very professional, safety oriented, and overall great guys. My pick for ANY adventure on Skye would be to give the people at Skye adventure a call!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank david_fejan
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

For the first time my boyfriend and I decided to give coast steering a try! We didn't know what to expect but it was such a fantastic morning!! John met us and got us set up with the equipment before taking us out for some climbing, jumping, cave searching and some fun bobbing around the water! John was absolutely brilliant, putting us at ease, getting to know our limits and he was absolutely great craic to hang out with that morning, hearing an insiders guide to Skye! Do not hesitate to book with Skye Adventure, I cannot recommend them highly enough!

1  Thank Derval R
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were a bit scared, but this was totally awesome!
The booking process was easy, Sarah was always helpful.
John was a rock star. Even brought cakes as it was my wife's birthday.
John gave us confidence we did not know we had.
Skye is a long way away, but we would return just to coasteer with John again.
He inspired us.
Don't miss this. And don't be afraid. I'm 46 with too much gut and putting the wet suit on in the wind was the most arduous part. I did not feel the wind after that. Too excited.

1  Thank mtbertino