Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Honeymoon Coasteering

We went coasteering with Sarah and had an absolutely incredible time! Sarah was a great instructor... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2020
JennyTea02
via mobile
A great new experience

We had a great time coasteering with Sarah in late September. This was our first experience of the... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2020

9 Reviews
from US$88.78
from US$93.07
More Info
All reviews gorge walking great fun big jumps coasteering experience exploring caves nan brilliant guide local knowledge an unforgettable experience great morning sarah confidence cuillins wetsuits cliffs abseiling sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Spent two days being adventure guided by Sarah on Skye - the first we went "Coasteering" and the second we did a couple of guided hikes. Sarah was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and had (most importantly) an excellent sense of humor that made the days fun. Highly recommended.

1  Thank CDMTraveller
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I recently moved back up to Skye and had a fantastic day up Sgurr Deag and the Inaccessible Pinnacle Cuillin with a friend and Matt as our guide. Skyeadventure had been recommended to me by a few people so was keen to get a trip organised. I fairly threw myself in the deep end as I've done very little climbing and this was also my first Cuillin but I felt 100% in safe hands! Great company, guidance and patience and I would highly recommend. I quickly gained confident and skills and look forward to getting more into hill walking and clinmbing. Skyeadventure will tailor trips to your ability and what your interested in and I look forward to more adventures and trips with them. Thanks again for a fantastic day Matt!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank 88missrm
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

On Skye in May and made a (very) last minute decision to go coasteering when checking out the rainy forecast for the next day. Considering we paid at almost 2300 the night before, we had super quick email back early the next day confirming the booking. Helpfully, John picked us up in Portree to drive us to the coast-great guy and lots of knowledge of the whole island. Activity itself was great fun-accommodating to all abilities. Topped off with a coffee stop at The Coffee Shed on the way back to warm up. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank elsinormorgan
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Thoroughly recommend this, we had a fab time rock scrambling & cave pool exploring. John was a great guide and good company.

1  Thank R711CKwendyd
Reviewed 25 June 2018

John guided three of us on 6 Cuillin Munros including the Inn Pin from 20th – 22nd June. He was very knowledgeable about the area and extremely competent as a climber. In addition he was a first-class guide who inspired confidence especially in situations which were well outside my comfort zone. His style was efficient and his rope-work exemplary and utterly reliable. Above all he has a wonderful sense of humour which could handle the banter we gave him in the manner intended. John has an obvious love of the Cuillins and Skye in general and I trust that he, with Skye Adventure continue for many years.

1  Thank Pip_38