Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Honeymoon Coasteering

We went coasteering with Sarah and had an absolutely incredible time! Sarah was a great instructor... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2020
JennyTea02
via mobile
A great new experience

We had a great time coasteering with Sarah in late September. This was our first experience of the... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2020

9 Reviews
from US$87.71
from US$91.95
More Info
All reviews gorge walking great fun big jumps coasteering experience exploring caves nan brilliant guide local knowledge an unforgettable experience great morning sarah confidence cuillins wetsuits cliffs abseiling sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Matt was an awesome guide. Had a lot of fun at a canyoning tour. The communication was fast and easy.

1  Thank marierL7269MP
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We had booked with Skye Adventure for our family to ascend one of the easier Black Cuillin. It was chucking it doon when we met John in the morning and he told us if we were really dedicated Munro baggers we could definitely do it but it would not be enjoyable with the wet and we would not get a view at the top so instead he recommended we went gorge walking. This turned out to be a great decision and we had a great time with him and Matt. As a bonus we were also able to go Coasteering the next day with Sarah and John. Coasteering was a blast but not for the faint of heart, my wife is not as adventurous as me and my teenagers and she decided to opt out. I was so glad she did as there's no way she would have enjoyed the clambering and the jumping but the three of us had a wonderful time. I really appreciated the way Matt, Sarah and John made everyone feel comfortable and they were also a lot of fun. One small ask: I wish someone had a waterproof camera as it would have been nice to get some photos to remember our adventure. Hope we make it back soon, we've got a Munro to bag.

3  Thank Ken C
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We recently went coasteering for the first time with Sarah. Communication before the event with Sarah was awesome - totally timely and responsive. Probably the best I've ever experienced from a tour group. It's about 1/2 hour drive to the ocean location from Portree and then 1/2 hour to change into the wet suit, etc. Then it's about two hours of swimming and jumping in the cold ocean. The suits though keep you warm. It's not relaxing and you need to be somewhat adventurous - very different. Sarah was really great at keeping everyone motivated. Not sure I'd do it again but happy I did it with Skye Adventure.

2  Thank buddog245
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I booked with Skye Adventure with two friends to have a go at the ridge traverse a few weeks ago. Communication was great from the outset, the SÁ team always being available to answer questions and make sure we were prepared.
Our prep day with Matt was fun and left us (as relative novices) feeling confident with the techniques we would need on the ridge. Unfortunately, the weather didn’t cooperate, but Matt was incredibly professional, accommodating and flexible enough that we managed a full day up on the ridge, summitting many of the munros and even managing to slither up the In Pinn! Thanks to his excellent guiding, we had an amazing time in spite of the definitely sub-optimal meteorological conditions. We are already planning our return trip next year to have another go, and there’s no doubt we will be choosing Skye Adventure to guide us. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

1  Thank thomastheath
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We loved our day with Sarah, spent coasteering and rock climbing. Our teenage boys age 15 and 17 loved the challenge and excitement of leaping into the sea from the cliffs. Sarah was great at encouraging all of our party to participate at their own level, even though some of us were lacking in confidence. Thank you, Sarah, for giving us a great family day to remember!