Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Honeymoon Coasteering

We went coasteering with Sarah and had an absolutely incredible time! Sarah was a great instructor... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2020
JennyTea02
via mobile
A great new experience

We had a great time coasteering with Sarah in late September. This was our first experience of the... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2020

9 Reviews
from US$88.91
from US$93.21
More Info
All reviews gorge walking great fun big jumps coasteering experience exploring caves nan brilliant guide local knowledge an unforgettable experience great morning sarah confidence cuillins wetsuits cliffs abseiling sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Our aim was to bag some Munros and we knew we would need help in the Cuillin
John is qualified, experienced and very patient
I would not have complete the Inaccessible Pinnacle and a few other Munros without his guidance

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Lesdor
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Had a great day with Matt leading me on a day of scrambling on The Cuillin Ridge. Having asked about my previous experience, he chose a fabulous route that gave me the challenge that I was looking for, but was still well within my capabilities. At all times throughout the day I felt completely safe, being with someone so experienced, despite the fact that we were climbing some fairly steep and rocky terrain. Matt knows the area incredibly well and passed on a few interesting stories and facts about the island. Very happy to recommend!

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Adventures_UK
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Had a brilliant day out canyoning with Matt. Would recommend this as a must do for skye if you like doing something more adventurous.

The activity involves clambering through the river, abseiling down waterfalls and a few jumps also. It’s really good fun, and felt like I’d achieved something by the end of it.

Matt was fantastic at teaching us what to do and making sure we all got round safe.

Definitely recommend, it was a highlight of the trip for us!

2  Thank jane a
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Matt was an awesome guide. Had a lot of fun at a canyoning tour. The communication was fast and easy.

1  Thank marierL7269MP
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We had booked with Skye Adventure for our family to ascend one of the easier Black Cuillin. It was chucking it doon when we met John in the morning and he told us if we were really dedicated Munro baggers we could definitely do it but it would not be enjoyable with the wet and we would not get a view at the top so instead he recommended we went gorge walking. This turned out to be a great decision and we had a great time with him and Matt. As a bonus we were also able to go Coasteering the next day with Sarah and John. Coasteering was a blast but not for the faint of heart, my wife is not as adventurous as me and my teenagers and she decided to opt out. I was so glad she did as there's no way she would have enjoyed the clambering and the jumping but the three of us had a wonderful time. I really appreciated the way Matt, Sarah and John made everyone feel comfortable and they were also a lot of fun. One small ask: I wish someone had a waterproof camera as it would have been nice to get some photos to remember our adventure. Hope we make it back soon, we've got a Munro to bag.

3  Thank Ken C