Travelodge Livingston
US$112
Travelodge
US$236
US$208
All reviewstony macaronishopping centretravel lodgestayed heredesigner outletwithin walking distancefantastic locationcar parklocal amenitiesshopping weekendrestaurant downstairsdisabled roomwhat it says on the tintea and coffeemy mumshort walklarge room
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Cudnt fault it very helpful and cheerful staff:) i stay in theese hotels week in week out and defo one of the best!!!
Cheers lisa and the rest of the team uve made our stay away from home a good one! Looking forward to next week.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Really helpful staff especially heather. Always happy to help. Brilliant rooms and always clean and tidy. Perfect location near all restaurants and shopping centres. I would definitely recommend staying here and would come back

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The reception staff are great, friendly, and helpful.. Very pleasant! Cleanliness of the rooms where great, couldn't fault a single thing! Kay was working nights when we stayed in the Travelodge, so helpful and pleasant, chatted away and so friendly! Always made us laugh :) I would highly recommend this Travelodge to family and friends!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff made our stay enjoyable and easy. clean and tidy rooms ensured a comfortable stay with no noise grom outside or within the hotel its self. Great restaurants and shopping facilities very close by. No complaints or grumbles and i Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Robsot87
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I stayed here last Saturday night for one night. The hotel was easy to find with a large car park outside this is shared with a restaurant in the same grounds. Rachel on reception was very helpful, I asked for a quiet room and she told me I had a room facing the shopping centre. I was very pleased with the room it was clean and tidy. There was tea and coffee, milk etc with a little kettle, a nice tv with loads of channels and plenty of clothes hangers and space in the wardrobe. The bathroom was spotless and I borrowed a hairdryer free of charge on sunday morning. The shower was brilliant! I did also get more coffee and sugar from reception too as I'm a 4 cup in the morning person! The shopping centre is 5 minutes walk away and other restaurants 10 minutes walk. I would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: I was in room 211 on the second floor overlooking the shopping centre as I don't know how noisy it would be when the restaurant empties out if you overlooked the car park over the restaurant . There were still people in there when I left at midnight.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo