For less than £30 for a night, Premier Inn is amazing value and a step up from any Travelodge we have stayed in. Huge comfy, clean bed and very quiet night from within the hotel. there is noise from the near-by motorway but didn't interupt our sleep. Next door Beefeater gives standard fare but value for money if you dine before 6.30pm. Nice wander along the road to golf course to walk off dinner. Very friendly staff in reception and bar. Really handy for Edinburgh airport and it's car parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Livingston's buzzing town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (m8/j3) Hotel Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel Scotland