We enjoyed the Livingston M8 Junction 3 (Deer Park) and received a friendly and helpful stay from all the staff. For the price, the breakfast and bar prices were reasonable. As we had eaten earlier we did not have dinner but the variety and cooked to order breakfast were good. The restaurant was very clean and had head height glass partitions for privacy. Our main criticism was lighting in our bedroom-room 104. We had to swivel the bed lights at an angle to try to read on the bed as we couldn't focus on the desk. Otherwise it is the usual standard that we have come to expect from Premier Inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Livingston's buzzing town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (m8/j3) Hotel Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel Scotland