Arrived and were helped by the Manager to get the best price and sorted our payment out despite our card traumas. The room was large, had thermostat control, a very clean bathroom and the best, most comfortable bed with soft white Manchester. The breakfast was awesome, bacon delicious and the best poached eggs I've had. My husband was similarly impressed by the service and we will definitely stay again. Located off M8, very easy to get to and has a marks and spencer across the road. Excellent value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Livingston's buzzing town centre URL bookable ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (m8/j3) Hotel Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel Scotland