I stayed at this Premier Inn with my boyfriend just for one night as a stop off on our way to the Cairngorms.
The hotel itself is simply a Premier Inn. Amazing value for money as we booked in advance so managed to get a 29.99 deal.
The room was the same as most Premier Inns, with a comfy bed as always and lovely soft pillows. The en suite was fine however, the shower was not very powerful.
The only con to staying at this Premier Inn was that our room (93) was located at the front the hotel and therefore was exposed to traffic noise from the motorway close by. I cannot complain about this as we knew the location of the Premier Inn prior to our stay. However, although the noise was not horrendous, it did prevent me from sleeping.
The main pro of this Premier was the personal phone call I received on the morning of our stay to ask if we required directions/satnav postcode and also if we required to book a table at the Beefeater restaurant adjacent to the hotel. I have not received a phone call like that before when staying at a Premier Inn. And I was grateful for this personal touch.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying for just the one night as the location is perfect for an onward journey. However, I wouldn't advise any longer stays simply because the road noise was an issue for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Livingston's buzzing town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (m8/j3) Hotel Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel Scotland