“Worth trying!”

Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Livingston
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Having stayed in a Premier Inn years ago was pleasantly surprised by the quality and standard now. Breakfast was good with great choices and cost of room was great for family occasions. Will use again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet M
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Janet M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay. It really matters to the team and I that every guest enjoys their time with us and it's great to hear you had a good stay and will come back to stay with us again.

Thanks again for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back shortly.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel

Reviewed 12 March 2014

As ever the Premier Inn formula is as safe as ever

Wont blow your world apart with anything stunning, but can never complain either

Good sized room, and always quiet (or they pay up!! with their quiet night promise)

Handily located for my business commitments this week

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Mark S,

Thank you for leaving us your thoughts on your recent stay. It matters to us that you have a good stay with us and that we make you feel comfortable. The team know that this can make a difference to our guests who are often staying away from home 3/4 nights a week.

I'm glad you found our location convenient for you. We are conveniently located for lots of business travellers, being next to the M8, with easy access to both Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Once again, thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

From the minute we arrived until we checked out ALL the staff were very kind, friendly, welcoming, & helpful EVERYONE ALWAYS HAD A CHEERY GREETING FOR US, nothing was too much trouble they are a credit to the company. Our room was more than excellent, spotless,light,airy,warm, the bed was VERY VERY comfortable the bed linen was spotless,fresh & like new, we slept better than we have for months! The price we paid was peanuts!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PREMIER INN TO EVERYONE WE SHALL BE BACK VERY SOON. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE AT LIVINGSTON PREMIER INN YOU MADE OUR STAY A VERY HAPPY & STRESS FREE ONE

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jan C,

Thank you for leaving us such a glowing review after your recent stay. The team were all pleased to hear that we made a difference to your stay. The team work very hard to ensure our guests feel at home and it's great to hear you felt this way.

We have just had some lovely new mattresses delivered to the hotel and they are definetely the kind you don't want to get out of in the morning! If you would like the same room when you stay with us again please do not hesitate to contact before your arrival and we will ensure this is done for you.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The professionalism of the management and staff shine through at this hotel.
From the ladies at reception and Alfred (I think!) at breakfast they were great. Special mention to the lady who served us at dinner. She was very professional, polite, efficent and had a lovely manner. I stay in a lot of hotels from Premier Inn to 5 star hotels and even the top end hotels could learn a lot from this Premier Inn. We'd an issue with noise from a room or rooms upstairs and maybe not surprising as it was a rugby weekend with lots of supporters but the hotel took our issues seriously and hopefully they'll honour the goodnight guarentee they promised for two of our rooms.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Corbarron1414,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your recent stay with us. I have passed your comments about the restaurant team on to their manager. I have also passed on your comments to the rest of the team who were delighted you enjoed your stay.

I'm sorry to hear that you did not sleep well due to other guests within the hotel, I can see that we have refunded your stay in line with our Good Night Guarantee and I hope this goes some way to make up for the disturbance you had.

Thank you again for leaving your thoughts.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great hotel! staff very friendly and helpful in hotel and the
restaurant. Breakfast and food in restaurant was excellent. The room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Was good location for shopping centre. Would definitely go back

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Fiona W,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review of your recent stay. I have passed on your comments to the team who are delighted that your stay was an enjoyable one.

We have had lovely new mattresses delivered recently making our beds even more comfortable. You don't want to get up in the morning!

I will make sure I pass on your comments to the restaurant regarding your meals.

Thank you once again for your review and I hope we can welcome you back shortly.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed at this Premier Inn with my boyfriend just for one night as a stop off on our way to the Cairngorms.
The hotel itself is simply a Premier Inn. Amazing value for money as we booked in advance so managed to get a 29.99 deal.
The room was the same as most Premier Inns, with a comfy bed as always and lovely soft pillows. The en suite was fine however, the shower was not very powerful.
The only con to staying at this Premier Inn was that our room (93) was located at the front the hotel and therefore was exposed to traffic noise from the motorway close by. I cannot complain about this as we knew the location of the Premier Inn prior to our stay. However, although the noise was not horrendous, it did prevent me from sleeping.
The main pro of this Premier was the personal phone call I received on the morning of our stay to ask if we required directions/satnav postcode and also if we required to book a table at the Beefeater restaurant adjacent to the hotel. I have not received a phone call like that before when staying at a Premier Inn. And I was grateful for this personal touch.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying for just the one night as the location is perfect for an onward journey. However, I wouldn't advise any longer stays simply because the road noise was an issue for me.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the back of the hotel as I assume the road noise would be slightly more baffled...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Emma C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear you managed to get booking one of our Saver Rates - they're excellent value for those who can plan ahead. It's great that our pre-arrival call helped you before you got to us.

My apologies for the noise you experienced during your stay. As you say, we do make guests aware of the potential noise prior to them booking. If you do decide to stay with us again please do not hesitate to contact us directly before you arrive and we will ensure you are put in one of our quietest rooms.

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

First time for a very long time that I have stayed at a Premier Inn. The room was very good but I forgot to mention when we left that the window in our room was not draught proof ( have subsequently mentioned it in a PI survey that I have just completed.)
The staff were polite and very helpful both in the hotel and in the adjoining Beefeater restaurant where we ate Dinner and Breakfast. The only fault I found at breakfast was the time it took to cook the hot breakfast and I was just pleased that the restaurant was not busy otherwise we may have still been there at lunchtime. However, the food was worth waiting for.
I would stay here again at this Hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear hofllkly,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found our team here to be polite and helpful, they really do strive to ensure that everyone has a great stay with us.

I will pass on your comments to the restaurant regarding your breakfast experience. I'm glad you found the food worth waiting for - we hope it set you up for your day ahead.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Premier Inn Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
Mercure Livingston
#4 of 4 in Livingston
Macdonald Houstoun House
Travelodge Edinburgh Airport Ratho Station Hotel
Hotel ibis budget Edinburgh Business Park

Been to Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel? Share your experiences!