Really friendly service as soon as we walked in. As a frequent traveler, I often can enter a hotel where the reception staff are unconcerned and bland. The team at Premier Inn were great. The room was tidy, and the washroom, although basic, was clean. My only gripe is that you need to request an iron from reception, which is a pain. I much prefer iron's to be in each room, and for their cost, I do not understand why more hotels do not do this. The coffee was in sachets, but decent quality, and the tea was also a decent make, which is also where hotel's try to scrimp but they did not here. Ample parking if you drive, and extremely convenient to the motorway (M8) but not so much for Edinburgh city centre. It is an ideal stop over for business folk in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Livingston's buzzing town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (m8/j3) Hotel Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel Scotland