“Short Stop, clean & tidy”

Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Livingston
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Short Stop, clean & tidy”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

A friendly welcome at reception, with a "happy to help" attitude. Nice clean room, comfy bed, good pillows & modern TV. Room was very warm from the Sunshine with no air con, but the weather was a welcome summers day in Scotland so no complaints from me. Amazing breakfast!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear V C,

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review of your stay with us. I agree, the weather here has been exceptionally warm for the past week or so - something that we are definetely not used to! We have tried our best to keep our rooms as cool as possible by providing fans in each room and on very hot days closing curtains in our rooms to stop the glare from the sun. We also have sheets available at reception should guests wish to use these instead of their duvet.

I have passed you comments on to the team who were pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Premier Inn Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
england
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stopped here for one night this being a Friday with my wife I found the hotel very niece the receptionist was very polite and helpful.

The room was first class very clean and all the things that you would expect for a hotel the only fault I could find was that there was not enough tea coffee and milk sachets available although I did not go to the reception and ask for any more.

There is a public house attached to the hotel which serves food however this was not so good my wife ordered chicken and to be honest had been microwaved way too long and was not very nice in fact she could not eat it in the end. A member of staff did offer to bring her another when he was clearing the dishes away and noticed that it had not been touched but by then I had eaten and we could not wait till another was prepared.

So premier inn excellent but the public house poor.

Room Tip: Eat elsewhere
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear carlbee50,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely reivew of your recent stay. It's great to read that you found your room clean and the team were friendly. We do indeed have extra teas, coffees, etc. available at reception so please do not hesitate to ask us next time you stay with us - we will keep you well stocked.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you faced problems in the restaurant. I will ensure that I pass your comments on to the management team there who will hopefully make some improvements.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for only 1 night and it was perfect. Excellent value for money. The rooms were so clean the bathrooms were clean. Towels provided. The room has a TV and a very comfortable bed. The staff are so friendly and helpful. For a budget hotel you got 4 star service. With excellent parking facilitiles lovely grounds and excellent on site restaurant you cant go wrong.

It is very easy to find this hotel off the motorway.
Would I stay there again YES YES YES

Dear Hayley J,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your recent stay with us. The team and I always strive to ensure our guests feel at home and have a lovely stay with us and it's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I will ensure your comments are passed on to the team here.

Thank you again for your review and I do hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here overnight for my birthday and had no complaints! Lovely large room next door to my friend, very clean, very quiet and a nice breakfast. The lady on the desk was so helpful and friendly giving us a warm welcome and kindly gave me a toothpaste as I had forgotten mine! We ate at the beefeater next door which was handy and the food great! I had such a great night sleep too as the bed was just amazing! Will be back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Foodiegirl1980,

Thank you for leaving us your thoughts on your recent stay. I hope you had a lovely birthday!
I'm glad the team were able to help you with some toothpaste - I always find there's something I forget when travelling! I'm glad you slept well, our beds are very comfortable.

Thank you again for the review and we hope we see you again soon.

Fort William, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Lovely friendly and happy staff. Highly recommend it, within easy reach of a nearby Shopping centre and very close to the capital city of scotland. Very good value for money, dinner and breakfast was excellent.

Dear Stephanie R,

Thank you for leaving yor review of your recent stay with us. It's lovely to hear that you found the team friendly and that you loved your stay.

Livingston Designer Outlet and Shopping Centre are only a 5 minute drive from us and with Edinburgh only 20 minutes on the train our location makes us ideal for exploring the area and I'm glad to see you took advantage of this.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Burnley
Reviewed 3 June 2014

A one night stay just outside Edinburgh for a family event. Easy to locate with an attached restaurant that offered great choice. The room was very clean and tidy and the bed was very comfortable. Warned of noise nearby but didnt hear a thing. A good nights sleep followed by a really good breakfast with loads of choice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear rollerdave,

Thank you for leaving us your thoughts on your recent stay with us. It's lovely to hear such positive comments and I'm glad that you enjoyed your time with us here. The team will be delighted when I pass you comments on as they all work hard to ensure our guests have a great night's sleep with us.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review.

Elgin, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel is in really good order. No issues with décor the bathroom was lovely and clean as was the whole room. you won't find nicer staff (and its genuine not forced). There's plenty of parking and its just minutes from Edinburgh. Really if your visiting the area stay here!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Frances A,

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel. We have recently undergone some bathroom refurbishment work and it's great to hear that this made a difference to your stay and you found your room lovely and clean. The team here always strive to povide a great service for our guests and make them feel at home and I'm glad this was the case for you.

Thank you again for your review and I do hope we see you again in the future.

Premier Inn Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
Livingston Lodge Hotel
#3 of 4 in Livingston
Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel
Hotel ibis budget Edinburgh Business Park
Macdonald Houstoun House

Been to Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel? Share your experiences!