“Pleasant”

Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Livingston
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Very enjoyable stay food was ok in the restaurant hotel located in excellent spot for access to m8 motorway and m9 motorway. Rooms clean and tidy and staff friendly and welcoming. Beds comfy would recommend to others no problem

• Stayed: May 2014
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Saraho0,

Thank you for your review. It's lovely to hear that you had a good stay with and found our location to be great, we are in a great spot right beside the M8 giving easy access to all arts of the central belt. It's also lovely to hear that you would recommend us to others without hesitation.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed here for a few nights while the RHS was on. the beds are as advertised and the choice of pillows great too. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful too The one thing that I have as a negative was the noise from the other doors on the same corridor. There were others also working at the RHS but starting earlier. The door slamming was very loud, some soft shutting doors and quieter locks would go a long way to making the hotel exceptional. The 6am dawn chorus of door slamming was a rude awakening by any standards. Not worth complaining about at the time as my alarm was set for 6.30 anyway and I'm sure they would have moved me had I moaned. Other than that the food in the Beefeater was very good and the service there fantastic

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear daveuhas,

Thank you for your review and I hope you enjoyed your visit to the Royal Highland Show. It's great to read that you found the team here very helpful and friendly. Please accept my apologies for the noise you had during the early hours of the morning due to our corridor doors. We are at the moment installing new seals on some of our noisiest doors which should help eliminate this problem. I'm pleased you also found or restaurant service good and I have passed on your comments to the team there.

Thank you again for your review and I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed for one night recently. The room was lovely and clean as was the bathroom. The room was quite warm but a fan was provided. Lovely comfortable bed. Staff friendly, helpful and efficient. We had breakfast at the adjoining restaurant and there was plenty of choice and once again the staff were very pleasant.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank notts-man09

Dear notts-man09,

Many thanks for leaving us a review following your recent stay with us. Our housekeeping team work hard to ensure ours rooms are spotlessly clean for every guest and it's great to read that this helped to make your stay a great one. Our unusually hot weather here in Scotland has taken us by surprise but we have ensured our rooms are kept cool with fans and additional sheets available should you require them instead of your duvet. We also close our bedroom curtains on particularly hot days to ensure the rooms are kept as cool as possible.

Once again, thank you for your review and the team and I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great value good size room, lovely hot shower, great service. Right next go beefeater close to motorway central location. Nice comfortable room, good quality child bed. Car parking plentiful too. Would recommend

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear sauchie32,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of your recent stay with us.

I have passed your comments on to the team who are delighted to hear that you enojyed your stay with us. It's also great to read that you would recommend us and I hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

A friendly welcome at reception, with a "happy to help" attitude. Nice clean room, comfy bed, good pillows & modern TV. Room was very warm from the Sunshine with no air con, but the weather was a welcome summers day in Scotland so no complaints from me. Amazing breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear V C,

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review of your stay with us. I agree, the weather here has been exceptionally warm for the past week or so - something that we are definetely not used to! We have tried our best to keep our rooms as cool as possible by providing fans in each room and on very hot days closing curtains in our rooms to stop the glare from the sun. We also have sheets available at reception should guests wish to use these instead of their duvet.

I have passed you comments on to the team who were pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stopped here for one night this being a Friday with my wife I found the hotel very niece the receptionist was very polite and helpful.

The room was first class very clean and all the things that you would expect for a hotel the only fault I could find was that there was not enough tea coffee and milk sachets available although I did not go to the reception and ask for any more.

There is a public house attached to the hotel which serves food however this was not so good my wife ordered chicken and to be honest had been microwaved way too long and was not very nice in fact she could not eat it in the end. A member of staff did offer to bring her another when he was clearing the dishes away and noticed that it had not been touched but by then I had eaten and we could not wait till another was prepared.

So premier inn excellent but the public house poor.

Room Tip: Eat elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear carlbee50,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely reivew of your recent stay. It's great to read that you found your room clean and the team were friendly. We do indeed have extra teas, coffees, etc. available at reception so please do not hesitate to ask us next time you stay with us - we will keep you well stocked.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you faced problems in the restaurant. I will ensure that I pass your comments on to the management team there who will hopefully make some improvements.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for only 1 night and it was perfect. Excellent value for money. The rooms were so clean the bathrooms were clean. Towels provided. The room has a TV and a very comfortable bed. The staff are so friendly and helpful. For a budget hotel you got 4 star service. With excellent parking facilitiles lovely grounds and excellent on site restaurant you cant go wrong.

It is very easy to find this hotel off the motorway.
Would I stay there again YES YES YES

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Hayley J,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your recent stay with us. The team and I always strive to ensure our guests feel at home and have a lovely stay with us and it's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I will ensure your comments are passed on to the team here.

Thank you again for your review and I do hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Premier Inn Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
Travelodge Livingston
#4 of 4 in Livingston
Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel
Macdonald Houstoun House
Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club

Been to Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel? Share your experiences!