“Visitors to Scotland”

Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Livingston
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Really good Premier Inn and stay. We had delays (and a very long journey) so coming to a good facility where there was no red tape and issues was especially important. Our first visit to a Premier Inn, so we were a little nervous, but it far exceed all our expectations in every way.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during the commo wealth games. Beds & pillows very comfortable. Reception staff very friendly and efficient. Breakfast excellent selection and great quick service. Plenty of parking, great location.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Nice hotel staff very helpful. Restaurant staff are the worst I've ever encountered in any hotel
Stay there don't eat there.......good value for money and very handy for shopping
Livingston shopping centre is five minutes away with fantastic restaurants and has a great bus routes

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear paulcX3097KA,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review of your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the experience you had in the restaurant. The restaurant is run seperately from ourselves and have their own management team, however I understand that this will impact on our guests overall enjoyment of their stay. Please contact me directly at pitl.livingstonem8j3@whitbread.com, in order for me to get some further information from you and pass this on to the restaurant General Manager.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our team here in the hotel, however I can see from you review that you have scored us just 1/5 for both our rooms and your sleep quality. Please feel free to give me further information about this when you contact me in order for us to put this right for any future stays.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

A guaranteed good night, extremely comfortable bed and pillows and very quiet during the night. We slept well every night. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly and do a great job and couldn't do enough for us. I would definitely recommend the Beefeater restaurant as the chef cooks the perfect fillet steak, and exactly how we wanted it done. The menu is varied and everything we had was delicious. We were there 5 nights for a family wedding. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The premier inn is very well positioned at M8 and Livingston junction, with a Beefeater attached. Excellent staff, very helpful and friendly - it does make a difference. We will be back in a few days for five more nights. Booking ahead gets you a marvelous rate. Good sleep in comfy bed. you get 30 mins free wifi which is t2014 is a bit mean as even Mac Donald's offer free wifi. Apart fromThat it was a great stay.

Room Tip: Some room mean a bit of a walk, so we requested a room for our next stay on ground flood without nee...
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I've stayed on many occasions and always enjoyed my stay and found the staff to be great. I've also submitted a positive review in the past. However I stayed there last Thursday (3rd) and had an issue over breakfast. I waited half an hour for a cooked breakfast and then reminded the waiter. He apologised and told me that my order had been forgotten, I accepted this as mistakes happen, he told me that my breakfast would be 3 minutes. I waited a further 15 minutes watching other people being served, still no breakfast and then had to leave as I had a meeting.
My issue is more to do with how my complaint was handled rather than the initial mistake. I watched the waiter talk to another resident for nearly 15 minutes when he should have been checking if everybody else was ok, I also complained at reception who said that they would inform the manager but I have had no response.
The reason why I have sent this review to the Premier Inn rather than the restaurant is that I was on an inclusive deal through work with Premier Inn.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andy S
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Andy S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincere aologies for the trouble you had at breakfast and that no one from the restaurant team has been in contact with you to discuss this further. If you can please contact me directly at pitl.livingstonem8j3@premierinn.com that would be much appreciated and I will be able to gather some more information and ensure things are resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Again, please accept my apologies for the problems you faced and I do hope it does not put you off staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Excellent food and very comfortable rooms as you would expect from a premier inn, I have stayed many time due to our warehouse being only 10 minutes away, the location is easy to find and is close to the train stations

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Lee H,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear from our regular guests as this gives us an indication that we are getting things spot on for all of our guests, al of the time. Don't forget if there is anything that you need from us before your next stay the team can be contacted directly on livingstone.pi@premierinn.com, we will be happy to help.

Thanks again for your review and I hope we see again shortly.

Premier Inn Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
Mercure Livingston
Livingston Lodge Hotel
#4 of 4 in Livingston
Macdonald Houstoun House
Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club

Been to Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel? Share your experiences!