“Wonderful stay ! We would come again !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Springrove House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bathgate
Springrove House
Ranked #2 of 8 Bathgate B&B and Inns
Paris, France
“Wonderful stay ! We would come again !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Our stay at the Springrove House was a terrific one ! Louise was a impeccable host and a very pleasant person to interact with (I appreciate her sense of humour and kindness). Our room has a king-sized bed with a put-up bed which fits perfectly our need and the room was very clean.

I would highly recommend this place without hesitating a second. If I have a chance to visit Scotland again I know where to stay!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Li75013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

i have just had the pleasure of staying for the week at the springrove and i have to say i was supprised how nice it was to stay there is was a really warm welcome by martin and i got to meet louise the next morning at breakfast which are brilliant by the way (the best scrambled eggs i've ever tasted) louise is just a perfect host can't do enough for you and makes you feel at home the room i stayed in was really nice plenty of room and a nice en-suit all in all it was perfect place to stay for me will def be going bk there !! thanks louise and martin !!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stayed here 3 nights and at first I was a little apprehensive about staying at a new place in Bathgate. I thought I would have to be on my own the first night since a friend cancelled....BOY, WAS I WRONG!!!! Louise makes you feel right at home! She is the perfect hostess!
My room had a double bed in it, a desk, a comfortable chair and enough room for your suitcase!
My bathroom was just a few feet away but what a nice big bathroom!
Louise cooked the perfect breakfast of eggs, ham ( but you could have sausage or bacon too) mushrooms, little tomatoes and hash browns. There is also cereal or porridge- jams honey for your toast. Everything you can think of, she had!
The one thing that impressed me is that Louise went out of her way to make me feel at home! She even made me scones!
My friends and I were privileged to hear her son play the guitar for us. What a talented guy!
Yes it was a honor to be a guest at springrove

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Basildon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

Managed to book one night here at very short notice - and I am glad I did.
Louise was the perfect hostess and the accomodation was excellent. The warm, comfortable and spacious room with en-suite was complemented with a wonderful Scottish breakfast the next (snowy) morning.
The place was spotless. I shall definitely be hoping to stay there again when next visiting my friends in Bathgate.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Eric D
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

We travelled from Leicestershire for a family weekend of visiting. The journey to Bathgate was very long due to the weather and particularly the fog !!!! Our safe arrival to Springrove & our very warm and cosy room was a delight. Louise had left everything ready for us, and the house felt very welcoming. We met Louise at breakfast and it was like meeting up with an old school chum, with lots to chat about. Nothing was too much trouble, and breakfast was a delightful feast. We had a family room for 3, and it was great. Very comfortable beds, plenty towels. Nice choice of tea, coffee & chocolates and a good supply of biscuits. We stayed two nights, & it was an ideal choice for us. Without doubt, we will be back, so well done to Louise, for a great B&B, and the perfect Scottish welcome.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank clanconnolly
Stockton-on-Tees
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

I stayed at the Springrove through browsing on Trip Advisor,- as you do- and found the reviews bear out the high standard throughout. Louise is a great hostess, and as stated by others, nothing is too much trouble,The breakfasts are truly ample and delicious,and during my stay were varied and all superb.The room was very tastefully furnished, and the bed very comfortable. My stay was over a couple of months (Nov/Dec) for my work, and staying there made the job very bearable, so much so, I plan to re visit later in the year for a weekend break.
Highly Recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012

The three of us stayed for 5 nights in October 2012 in the twin and double rooms, both en suite.
The whole of the house is finished to a high standard and very tastefully decorated, light and bright. Big comfy beds and little pleasant touches everywhere, like extra blankets in the room, a small fridge for the guests' use.
Louise's delicious and opulent breakfasts gave us a great start to each day, and her and Martin's open and friendly attitude is heart-warming. We were visiting family nearby but felt right at home in Springrove House too ! Easy access with off-street parking and a bus stop literally just outside the gate, see for yourself on Google Street View ! Bathgate is a charming town, the former parish church seen on its Wiki page adjoins the B&B. We browsed all the little shops in the pedestrian area, and had a day in Glasgow, easily reached by direct train.
This was our first visit, but we're sure to come back !

Room Tip: The twin/family room has a full bath.