The Premier Inn Rooms are always good (for some reason I was in room 221 which is specialist for disabled people - with alarm cords and a wet room instead of a bath) and this was no different. Breakfast was typical PI - as much as you can eat for £8.25 - If you just want a full English you could probably get it for half the price at the Toby next door, but they don't do poached eggs (at least I don't think they do) - the staff here all had smiles and were keen to help - even the off-duty breakfast staff who were still there when I arrived early.
I will stay here again rather than the sister PI at Deer Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) hotel is located within easy reach of the M8 motorway, only 25 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh, 30 minutes to the centre of Glasgow, 10 minutes to the centre of Livingston and 20 minutes to Edinburgh International Airport. It's perfect for both business and leisure guests. For business the hotel is near to Houston Industrial Estate, Fairway Business Park and Kirkton Campus. Local attractions include shopping at the Centre Designer outlet, Beecraigs Country Park and Linlithgow Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Bathgate
- Holiday Inn Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Scotland