We had a very comfortable stay here and were very impressed by the friendliness of the staff. It was a very good location for us as it was so near the M8 and the bedrooms were very comfortable. However, I was under the impression I had booked a room with disabled facilities for my mum but this did not materialise on our arrival. I forgot to mention it on arrival and then later during the night my mum found it difficult to get onto the bed as it was too high. We called the reception desk and the very nice lady there came and made up the single bed for her. I did mention that we thought we had booked a room with facilities for the disabled and she said she would investigate for us but nothing happened. Other than that, we thought the hotel was good value for money and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) hotel is located within easy reach of the M8 motorway, only 25 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh, 30 minutes to the centre of Glasgow, 10 minutes to the centre of Livingston and 20 minutes to Edinburgh International Airport. It's perfect for both business and leisure guests. For business the hotel is near to Houston Industrial Estate, Fairway Business Park and Kirkton Campus. Local attractions include shopping at the Centre Designer outlet, Beecraigs Country Park and Linlithgow Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Bathgate
- Holiday Inn Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Scotland