“Great Sleep”

Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bathgate
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stayed for two night recently along with my 5 year old son. We were attending a wedding nearby in The Vu.
We booked this about 6 months previous and got a fantastic deal. Cant fault this hotel, Plenty of parking and room was sptoless, We had booked a family room which consisted of a king size bed with single bed for my son. We stayed in a ground floor room which was just behind the reception, our window faced out into the car park. We did not encounter any noise that would keep us awake- slept like a baby!
Room was clean,comfortable and had everything we needed.
We took the breakfast option of "all you can eat" for £8.95 i think it was. For a full adult price you also get a free kids breakfast thrown it- breakfast was great. I beleive you can get it cheaper at the topby carvery next door but their proce doesn't include teas/gcoffees and juice drinks so decided to stay where we were.
What really made the visit was each member of staff we encountered- they were all fantastice, very bubbly and cheerful and great with the kids. Would defo book this again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
William C, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear JacBic

Thank you for such a brilliant review of your stay with us. Both myself and the team are really grateful for your lovely comments.

The team love interacting with our guests, especially kids and Im really pleased that you found this made your stay and that you enjoyed our All You Can Eat Breakfast after a great sleep.

I do hope we will see you again soon at Livingston Bathgate Premier Inn and thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have stayed at a few Premier Inns over the past few years and as a result my expectations were not that high. I could not be more wrong. From the phone call a few days before to explain that the rooms booked (we were attending a wedding locally) were being grouped together and that we would be able to check in early (from 10:00 am), to the welcome received from the reception team, through to the catering staff everything was excellent.

All staff appeared to be interested int heir jobs and in providing great service, the level of service was better than some high end hotels I have stayed at.

the rooms were clean of good size containing a double bed, sofa/ bed smallish work surface and small tea/ coffee preparation area. The toilet although quite small was adequate for a few nights the shower was powerful and easy to control.

For being very close to the main M8 motorway the hotel is very quiet, my wife is a light sleeper and did not waken up during the night.

Overall a surprisingly good stay.

Dear DavidCld

Thank you for this fantastic review. Both myself and the team are extremely happy your stay here has changed your opinion of Premier Inn.

We know most wedding guests need to be at the ceremony early and like to be accommodated close to each so I am glad we could help you with these requirements.

Our beds are what we are famous for so its great your wife had an uninterrupted sleep after the festivities.

We do hope you will stay with us again in the future and thanks again for such a lovely review.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We had a very comfortable stay here and were very impressed by the friendliness of the staff. It was a very good location for us as it was so near the M8 and the bedrooms were very comfortable. However, I was under the impression I had booked a room with disabled facilities for my mum but this did not materialise on our arrival. I forgot to mention it on arrival and then later during the night my mum found it difficult to get onto the bed as it was too high. We called the reception desk and the very nice lady there came and made up the single bed for her. I did mention that we thought we had booked a room with facilities for the disabled and she said she would investigate for us but nothing happened. Other than that, we thought the hotel was good value for money and would recommend it.

Dear Maryann 73

Thank you for your review. I am really happy you found the room comfortable and that you were impressed by the friendliness of the team.

I am sorry to hear however we did not have the availability to accommodate you in a disabled access room. Should you and your mum need to stay with us again in the future please do not hesitate to call us when you have booked your room to let us know and we will ensure this room has disabled facilities.

I hope your mum still had a great sleep once the single bed had been made for her and that we will see you both again soon.

Thanks again for your kind review.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed here because we were guests at a family wedding nearby, the staff were amazing & couldn't have been more helpful, rooms very comfortable & clean, would definitely recommend this premier inn. Breakfast was excellent & great value for what we paid.

Dear Linda H

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and found the team helpful.

We do strive to ensure our rooms are clean and comfortable and glad you found this was the case.

The breakfast has recently been re-launched and the kitchen team are please you enjoyed this.

We do hope to see you again soon at Livingston Bathgate Premier Inn and thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

from the moment we arrived we were made to feel special.we were at a wedding in the carin hotel which was just down the road .staff ensured ovr time was made very pleasant the room was spotless fresh towels bed linen quality nights sleep perfect breakfast as i required my breakfast which wasnt on the menu and was gladly given what i required with a huge smile very impressed with this hotel and would most definite use again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
William C, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Frankielady

Thanks for this fantastic review. The team are all delighted you enjoyed your stay.

The Breakfast team are so pleased that they could help you with your requirements that werent on the menu and I am glad you were served with a smile.

The team do strive to ensure every guest has a clean, comfortable room and I hope the comfy bed ensured a great sleep after all the dancing at the wedding you attended.

Thanks again for this review and we all hope to see you again soon at Livingston Bathgate Premier Inn.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

An excellent overnight stay. The whole staff were very efficient, the room was very good and I would highly recommend it to all travellers.
The breakfast was first class with an excellent choice available.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Tom B

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. I have passed your comments on to the team and they are really pleased you enjoyed your overnight with us and that you were happy with their efficiency.

I am also happy you enjoyed our newly launched breakfast, it really does set you up for the day.

We all hope to see you again soon at Livingston Bathgate Premier Inn and thank you once again for this great review.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

My sister and I stayed here for two nights and found this hotel excellent in every way. The staff, especially the girls on reception, were exceptionally helpful and pleasant. The room was spacious and spotless and the optional breakfast also excellent. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel without reservation.

Dear William H

Thank you so much for this fantastic review, both myself and the team are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and gave us a 5* rating.

I am happy that you found everything to your liking from the breakfast and cleanliness of the room to the Reception team's helpfulness.

I do hope that we will see you again soon at Livingston Bathgate Premier Inn and once again thank you so much for this great review.

Warmest regards,

Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bathgate
1 mi away
Mercure Livingston
Mercure Livingston
#3 of 4 in Livingston
Best Western Glasgow Livingston Hilcroft Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel? Share your experiences!