we were staying in the premier inn livingstone recently when we were attending a family wedding. we were a large party that had booked several rooms and no-one had any complaints, the welcome during our very efficient check in for the children was great, the rooms were very well maintained, with very comfortable beds, the breakfast was fabulous, and served by a very friendly and cheerful waitress, on the morning of the wedding the receptionist went as far as organising buttonholes for us, and then gave us directions to the florists, nothing was too much trouble. I would certainly stay here again, and in fact as part of this break we had checked into a four star hotel on the way home, and I kept making comparisons to the Premier inn, and the premier came out top. The only thing I would mention is that it is near a busy road, and if you are bothered by road noise in the morning, this could be a problem. Everything else was just excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) hotel is located within easy reach of the M8 motorway, only 25 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh, 30 minutes to the centre of Glasgow, 10 minutes to the centre of Livingston and 20 minutes to Edinburgh International Airport. It's perfect for both business and leisure guests. For business the hotel is near to Houston Industrial Estate, Fairway Business Park and Kirkton Campus. Local attractions include shopping at the Centre Designer outlet, Beecraigs Country Park and Linlithgow Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Bathgate
- Holiday Inn Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Scotland