Cairn Hotel
PremierInn.com
US$83
US$81
Priceline
Livingston Lodge Hotel(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$97
Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
Champany Inn(Linlithgow)
US$135
Kaim Park Hotel(Bathgate)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsthree course mealthree starfamily dinnerchristmas puddingbreakfast was buffet stylelovely mealpakorapiping hotattending a weddingnight porterfish and chipsenjoyed my staydown stairslounge areacould not have been more helpfulgreat nightgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

I have to say I was very disappointed at the Cairn restaurant last night.Main meal was warm at best.Had to ask for dessert to be reheated.Service was poor also.Now i have been many times and found it faultless.but was so bad i feel i wont be back to repeat the experience.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank karenspence
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Went here for a team meeting, plenty of snack food on offer, in fact portion sizes were massive, food hot and good quality.
Slept well, room was fine although Motorway noise as it's very close.
Breakfast was good, no problems at all - a good Scottish breakfast offered with Porridge etc so filled up for long drive back.
Receptionist was a little "curt", nothing wrong with a smile and some friendly tones.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We stayed here on Friday night, for a celebration.The staff were very welcoming, from the minute we arrive nothing was too much trouble for them.
The room was nicely appointed, nice white bed linen and towels.
The meal that we had was very nice and they gave us a private room to boot.
All in all a good experience.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We had dinner for my husbands 65th birthday and I would have been ashamed to serve the meal that we had. The pate was tasteless, the fritters should have been 1 haggis and 1 black pudding. My son got 2 haggis and my son in law 2 black pudding. The salad dressing was so strong tasting of vinegar you could not taste anything else on the plate. The main course was no better, the meal was barely warm, the chicken was dry, the salmon was tasteless, the coucous was disgusting. Chicken balmoral was served with mashed potato with chopped ham???? My grandson had macaroni which was tasteless. We were not offered the sweet course, nor were we offered tea/coffee although we were charged for 3 courses. I have been to the Cairn a few times for meals and recommended it to others, however this will not be the case now.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Carolyne S
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I can not recommend this hotel enough. After my car broke down and i found myself stranded the staff here really looked after me. The room was spotless and the food was amazing( chef is a genius!) Biggest thanks must go to the staff for really going over and above any expectations for customer service. A true credit to the friendliest hotel i have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2013