“Lovely cosy lunch.”

Heritage
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Bathgate
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We pride ourselves on the quality of our dishes and the highest quality of service around. You can book a table with us and be safe in the knowledge that your meal will meet and exceed your expectations. Come and try any of our chefs specialities or beautifully prepared traditional favourites and you will not be disappointed.Heritage fine Indian cuisine offers a Modern Indian dining experience The restaurant presents constantly evolving menus and a carefully matched wine list - all designed to reflect an ethos of innovation and creativity in one of the most stunning dining rooms in the town. We are committed to pushing boundaries to evolve our trademark modern Indian dining experience. Classic and contemporary themes intertwine to give Heritage itself a unique style. The best new Restaurant, take away and home delivery service is housed in modern surroundings. But Heritage is part of an established group of award winning restaurants - our chefs have been serving Edinburgh for a generation. Heritage is everything you would expect from an authentic Indian restaurant and a good deal more. Choose from the full range of old favourites - or treat yourself to something new. Why not try some of our tempting fish and vegetable dishes? We only use the best ingredients and all dishes are cooked fresh on the premises. We would be delighted to discuss your requirements for a set meal for that special occasion We are located in central Bathgate area and a short walk away from The Train Station.
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Popped in on a Monday lunchtime, wee impromptu visit. The young waiter who showed us to the table was very quiet, but the owner, Hassan, came across to take our order and was very helpful, friendly and informative. We had asked for the curries to be made a little different from menu _ not a problem. Food delicious, portion size excellent, service nice. Nice clean modern area with very clean toilets too. The business 3 course lunch, excellent value for money _ £6.95. Would recommend to book on weekends as I think this wee gem will become evermore popular.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Went last night( Sunday) was buffet night but we chose from the menu So really busy, Service was SHOCKING !!! Ordered wine and waiter didn't even open the bottle He just sat it on the table Food was average Definately won't be back !!!!

2  Thank Lorraine R
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The food here is lovely and great value for money. Was here on Sat 8th Feb. Lovely meal and attentive service.

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Pakoras were ok, bit of confusion about wether a sauce came with it or not. Cleared our spiced onions from the table too quickly, would have been nice if we were asked if we were finished them. My partner enjoyed his chicken tikka jalfrezi but I had to send my garlic chilli chicken back as it was watery and had no flavour. After telling them 3 times I didn't want another one, they still brought one out and I felt it was being forced on me, and didn't look happy when I still refused it.

I also witnessed a waiter walk across the floor trying to pull a hair out his nose, and then proceeded to carry on working!

I won't be back only because I have had better elsewhere

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Visited with friends on a busy Saturday night and it is apparent that Heritage needs a bit more time to find it's feet.
Food was excellent and portion sizes good but service was laboured, near enough 3 hours for two courses is a wee bit slow.
The restaurant was very busy and it was a bit of a scrum working our way through folks waiting on takeaway, maybe another look at layout and staff numbers is required if they continue to push the food to go business.
I enjoy busy restaurants and like a bit of background noise so have no problems with the buzz in the place and as we were in no hurry to go anywhere else the service was not a great issue, the staff were friendly and offered drinks to make up for the delay.
I will go back soon as the food was good, maybe the next review will be better.