“Sixth Visit”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My wife and I made our 6th visit to the Naseeb tonight where we enjoyed the buffet once more though we were kindly allowed to sample some of the food prepared for the Eid buffet (end of Ramadan ). The food was amazing and a credit to Mr. Ahmed . I have tasted authentic Indian food properly cooked at pre wedding Asian wedding parties and this was similar but to a higher standard. This style of food surpasses anything you can obtain at high class restaurants you will never visit a takeaway for a curry once you taste the "real McCoy" at Naseebs. Amongst the starters we had the privilege of tasting spiced roasted chicken which was the best I have tasted. My favourites are the melt in the mouth lamb curries Mr. Ahmed cooks but tonight I was spoilt for choice between the chicken or lamb curry. I first tasted Kheer at Asian parties and I reckon Mr. Ahmeds homemade Kheer ( creamed rice pudding ) is the best I`ve tasted and simply divine. Many restaurants serve good food but fall down when it comes to coffee but not here, the large cups of after dinner coffee are superb and in invariably I will have a second cup of coffee. Quality food at reasonable prices and a very friendly and helpful Ali and staff at this family run restaurant make it such an enjoyable place to visit . No drinks license so you have to bring your own alcohol for a modest charge. I am pleased to see there has been a gradual upgrading of the décor since opening well done guys. Can`t wait till our next visit !.

2  Thank Ian O
There are newer reviews for Naseeb Restaurant

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have been to this restaurant on three occasions now. The food is fantastic , with the freshest of ingredients. The buffet changes all the time with new dishes, and the a la carte is excellent with tasty robust dishes cooked from scratch . The staff are lovely and very friendly without being overly intrusive. I will be back time and time again, tomorrow will be my 4th visit.

1  Thank Andrew W