“Lovely Staff”

Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Braemar
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Full breakfast menu, hot filled rolls and a wide snack menu. Lunch menu with daily specials. Wide selection of delicious home made cakes and scones. With a good choice of gluten and dairy free options available.
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We had a very welcoming plate of soup. I had the Braemar bread and there was also a choice of oatcakes with the soup. Lots of delicious home baking.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is a little gem of a place. Tasty lunches and homemade cakes. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There were 4 of us that went in for lunch and it was hot, tasty and very reasonable prices. We will be returning. Actually we have tried to return recently but they were closed for a little holiday, can't blame them really, we will just have to go back up there again soon

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Gordon's tearoom, along with great food and service, serves the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted!!! After enjoying lunch here I went back the next day just for another hot chocolate! Highly recommended!!!!!

1  Thank Eilidh M
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is a decent cafe, run by pleasant, friendly staff. For once I didn't bother to check TA before choosing where to go - just stopped at the first place which looked bright and welcoming on a grey day in the mountains. I had an excellent bacon, sausage and chips brunch and my daughter a chicken and chorizo panini. Good drinks, reasonable prices - we didn't regret our decision to stop here.

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast at about 11.45am, a lazy day in Scotland. The vegetarian breakfast was delicious and the ordinary breakfast was also delicious according to my Husband. The waitress was very helpful, the room was clean and the restaurant was busy every time we went. Worth a visit if you're in Braemar.