“Perfection at it's best”
Review of Falls of Holm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kirriemuir
Falls of Holm
Ranked #4 of 6 Kirriemuir B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 July 2014

An absolutely gem, great hosts with great accommodation and food that was cooked in heaven. Elizabeth and Willie made us feel very welcome, Willie met us in the parking area and guided me back into place with my 4x4 and trailer. Rooms were very nice and extremely comfortable. We had also booked the evening meal and that was a three course meal followed by tea, coffee and mints which was extremely tasty and satisfying then it was time to chill out in the large seated lounge area with outstanding views across the countryside, so relaxing after a whole day on the go.
The beds were the most comfiest I have slept on in a long time.
Breakfast was outstanding as the evening meal.
It's clearly seen that the hosts enjoy their work and they make you feel so welcome.
A big thanks to Willie and Elizabeth for making our one night stay perfect.
We will definately be back.

Room Tip: Any room will be perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is a lovely B&B with a homely feel. Surrounded by pretty farmlands, it is spacious and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts, from a hearty breakfast, to making dinner reservations and providing lots of local knowledge to help us get the most out of our stay. Would gladly stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you want a better place to stay than this in this area then I'm afraid you won't find one. From the initial contact right through to reluctantly saying goodbye after a one night stay the whole experience was a delight. The fact I could not give a time of arrival did not matter and we were greeted at the door by Elizabeth before I had time to knock. We were shown to our room which was light and spotlessly clean with everything you need. The bonus with this B&B is that Elizabeth
provides evening meals if required so we took advantage of this facility. A 3 course meal (the main course we had was Chicken Rob Roy, highly recommended) was every bit as good as you would get in a high class restaurant but at a fraction of the price. After the meal Willie served coffee in the guest lounge where we had the pleasure of his company along with another 2 guests. Breakfast was everything you would expect from such excellent hosts with plenty of choice.
I deliver cars for a dealership in Lincolshire and on the return run the office called and asked me if I would deliver another car to the area in a few days, once the deal has been confirmed Elizabeth & Willie will be getting another call I CAN'T WAIT.
Elizabeth & Willie, Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed two nights on our way north to Ullapool. What a find! We will be back. Beautiful meals very well presented and much appreciated. We were made very welcome by our hosts who clearly enjoy looking after their guests. Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Four couples, staying two nights for a walking weekend. We couldn't have asked for anything better. A lovely house in beautiful surroundings, very comfortable rooms and charming, friendly hosts. Thanks Elizabeth and Willie for a great weekend and especially for the excellent evening meal and outstanding breakfasts.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank GandMSEdinburgh
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Where do I start...
On arrival I was greeted with a warm welcome from both Willie and Lisbeth.
I have stayed at Falls of Holm a couple of times and each time had a different room. The rooms are beautiful, and echo the surrounding. The room was perfectly clean, and a perfect place to lay your head after a long day. I thought the walk around the house was wonderful, the flowers are stunning! A great place for a family as children are made very welcome! The evening meal was really good! Great home cooked food!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here one night during brief tour of Scotland with friends. Quickly felt totally free of my urban concerns and tensions. Otherwise, concerning food, facilities, environment and our hosts, I could only repeat what previous guests have said. Recommended unreservedly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirriemuir
Airlie Arms Hotel
#5 of 9 in Blairgowrie
Druminoch
Druminoch
#6 of 6 in Kirriemuir

Been to Falls of Holm? Share your experiences!