“Superb find”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ardrishaig
Kilfinan View Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Ardrishaig B&B and Inns
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Superb find”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I don't usually review B&B as they usually do what you expect. However Kilfinan View B&B was beyond what I expected. The owners were friendly, gave us a warm welcome and showed us to our room. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and very comfortable, with excellent views of the Loch. After a superb nights sleep, breakfast was friendly and a real treat! Will definitely come back, looking forward to it already

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Mandy A, Owner at Kilfinan View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Thank you so much for a great stay. Very good value, a comfortable room and a warm welcome. I will definitely be back. I even had a dry shelter for my motorbike. All the best for the future. Regards Craig

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Mandy A, Owner at Kilfinan View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Thank you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
scotland
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Well I was tempted not to review this fantastic bed and breakfast,as I might not be able in the future to stay there myself,as it could well be full up most of the year,when word gets out ,how good Kilfinan view is,but I thought that would not be fair to the owner ,Mandy .where do I start,well as we watch the program called four in a bed,which is all about bed and breakfast places ,I will right this review as if I was taking part in the program.every box on the form in the program gets a ten for Mandy and the Kilfinan view from my wife and myself,absolutely spotless,great breakfast,great views,great touches in bedroom,great hosting,and last but not least great listening skills.

Stayed March 2014
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dunstable, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2014

How fortunate to find such a comfortable and idyllic location. Normally a little trepidation sneaks in when having booked a week's holiday, will it be as good as it looks on it's web pages, will it be as clean, as comfortable, etc? No need to have been concerned. Kilfinan View exceeded expectation in every way with Mandy and Ian being perfect hosts. I cannot thank them enough for making our week away an absolute pleasure. Sincerest thanks, we will be returning.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you. We are glad you all enjoyed your stay. See you again in the summer.
uk
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Found a gem of a place on the banks if Loch Fyne. Peaceful and relaxing. The hosts were brilliant. We're motorbikers and the roads were amazing. We could even wash our bike. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent and filling. Bedroom was spotless, comfy beds and we had a loch view. We've already booked again!

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing you again in the Summer.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed at Kilfinan View from March 2nd to March 8th while on business in Lochgilphead. I arrived to a friendly welcome and a cup of tea and cake. I stayed in the King Size room which had great views across the loch.

The room was very clean and the facilities were second to none. I particularly enjoyed reading the books about the local area and watching boats on the loch through the binoculars provided. I sampled many of the items on the varied breakfast menu, my favourite being the local smoked salmon with scrambled eggs on a toasted muffin. I will be returning in the summer for a week's holiday with my wife so that I can show her the wonderful scenery and explore the places that I have read about.

This is one of the best B&Bs that I have stayed in.

Room Tip: All rooms have stunning views of the Loch
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Stephen H
Thank you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Edgware, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for one week, from 15th February.
The place is absolutely spotless, the breakfast was great, the breakfast menu unbelievable.
Views are outstanding.
Nothing is too much trouble for Miss Awcott - she has researched all local amenities - you will really enjoy your stay here.
Ideal for visiting Hebrides - ferries are 20 minutes away.
Great for walkers, bicycles ( she has bikes for client's use) fishing, boating etc.
The property is right on Loch Fyne.
This is excellent value for money.

Room Tip: There is a family room with double bed and 2 singles, which we used. All bedrooms have views over th...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you both again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ardrishaig
Cairnbaan Hotel
#3 of 4 in Tarbert
Anchor Hotel
Anchor Hotel
#1 of 4 in Tarbert

Been to Kilfinan View Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!