“Lovely room and lovely breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ardrishaig
Kilfinan View Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Ardrishaig B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A lovely room and lovely breakfast- what more do you want?
And some nice toiletries too.
Handy for the Islay ferry in fact in an excellent situation overlooking Loch Fyne
Friendly and welcoming hosts
I`d definitely go back

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Mandy A, Owner at Kilfinan View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope your trip to Islay was enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed at this great little B&B for a couple of days each week for 7 weeks as I was on placement in the nearby hospital. Mandy was always very welcoming and very helpful each time I arrived. I got to stay in all 3 of the bedrooms, rooms are all nicely decorated, Beds are really comfortable, en suits very spacious. Views from all the rooms are great. Garden is lovely. Selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate in all 3 of the rooms I stayed in.
Would really recommend this as a place to stay, will definitely be returning. Just a shame I couldn't stay there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Mandy A, Owner at Kilfinan View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will visit us again. Bentley ( the choccy lab) misses his treats! We wish you well with your studies.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I don't usually review B&B as they usually do what you expect. However Kilfinan View B&B was beyond what I expected. The owners were friendly, gave us a warm welcome and showed us to our room. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and very comfortable, with excellent views of the Loch. After a superb nights sleep, breakfast was friendly and a real treat! Will definitely come back, looking forward to it already

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Thank you so much for a great stay. Very good value, a comfortable room and a warm welcome. I will definitely be back. I even had a dry shelter for my motorbike. All the best for the future. Regards Craig

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Mandy A, Owner at Kilfinan View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Well I was tempted not to review this fantastic bed and breakfast,as I might not be able in the future to stay there myself,as it could well be full up most of the year,when word gets out ,how good Kilfinan view is,but I thought that would not be fair to the owner ,Mandy .where do I start,well as we watch the program called four in a bed,which is all about bed and breakfast places ,I will right this review as if I was taking part in the program.every box on the form in the program gets a ten for Mandy and the Kilfinan view from my wife and myself,absolutely spotless,great breakfast,great views,great touches in bedroom,great hosting,and last but not least great listening skills.

Stayed: March 2014

Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

How fortunate to find such a comfortable and idyllic location. Normally a little trepidation sneaks in when having booked a week's holiday, will it be as good as it looks on it's web pages, will it be as clean, as comfortable, etc? No need to have been concerned. Kilfinan View exceeded expectation in every way with Mandy and Ian being perfect hosts. I cannot thank them enough for making our week away an absolute pleasure. Sincerest thanks, we will be returning.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you. We are glad you all enjoyed your stay. See you again in the summer.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Found a gem of a place on the banks if Loch Fyne. Peaceful and relaxing. The hosts were brilliant. We're motorbikers and the roads were amazing. We could even wash our bike. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent and filling. Bedroom was spotless, comfy beds and we had a loch view. We've already booked again!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you. Looking forward to seeing you again in the Summer.

Been to Kilfinan View Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!