We recently spent one night at the Stagecoach Inn on our way from Fort William to Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games. The Inn is in an absolutely stunning location on a quiet end of Loch Fyfe with peaceful views. We stayed in a Lochside room and it was well worth it to wake up to the gorgeous views. The rooms are very modern, clean and comfortable. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent and the staff were extremely friendly. Would definitely go back next time we are in Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Douglas, Catherine and family extend a warm welcome in the best traditions of Scottish hospitality to one of the oldest Coaching Inns in the Highlands. The Inn is delightfully situated on the upper reaches of Loch Fyne, and presents to the visitor a haven of sparkling views, high mountains and magnificent woodlands and rivers. The location of the Inn makes it the ideal centre for a touring holiday, especially for visiting such places as Loch Lomond, The Mull of Kintyre, The Cowal peninsula and the breath taking scenery of the West Highlands. For the Hill walker and Climber, Cairndow is within easy reach of some of the finest terrain in Scotland. It is also a popular spot for boating and sea angling, and deer stalking can be arranged in the Autumn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cairndow Stagecoach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairndow Stagecoach Hotel Cairndow
- Cairndow Stagecoach Inn Scotland