A very wet short section on WHW from King's House. We even had hailstones on the Devil's Staircase!! So you can imagine we were looking for warm shelter.
Stayed at the Macdonald hotel before so we aimed straight for it, no disappointment - friendly welcome on reception - great soak in the bath - excellent pint and Venison Lasagne - brill breakfast served early at our request 07.45.
The hostess has a fab dry sense of humour which added a fine dimension to our stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The MacDonald Hotel and Cabins in Kinlochleven is at the head of Loch Leven with breathtaking views. Ideally situated for those walking the West Highland Way, along with other walks in the area. Mark and I took the hotel over on 17th January 2014 and appreciate all of the reviews on Tripadvisor, but look forward to receiving our own. We have seen the feedback on Breakfast times and this will be addressed! Thanks and we look forward to welcoming you. Helen & Mark ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The MacDonald Hotel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Hotel Kinlochleven
- The MacDonald Hotel & Cabins Kinlochleven, Scotland