“Well impressed...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lochgilphead
Kilmory Guest House
Ranked #3 of 9 Lochgilphead B&B and Inns
Mildenhall, United Kingdom
“Well impressed...”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have stayed here on 2 previous occasions and have had excellent service and quality all round. Local sites are beautiful, even in the winter time. Very friendly staff and make you feel real welcome. Found the rooms very comfortable and relaxing. Would recommend this little B&B to anybody. On my way back up there in March this year.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Robert B, Owner at Kilmory Guest House, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Thank you for your kind words, in your review. We look forward meeting you again on your next visit

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stayed here for the 4 weeks before Christmas as I was working in Lochgilphead and Rob and Barbara could not have been more helpful or accommodating! The rooms were very clean and comfortable, some with great views done the Loch towards Ardrishaig! The breakfasts were a great way to start the day and the guesthouse itself is just a 2 minute walk to the bus stop, the centre of town or the Crinan canal which is a lovely place to go for a walk! Next time I am working up there I will definitely be staying here again, thanks guys! Sean.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review Sean, it was a pleasure meeting you and we are glad your stay with us was rewarding. If you should ever need us in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope also that your studies are going well.
Scotland
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I had been invited to the local camera club in Lochgilpead, but at this time of year I really did not want to drive the road back home although it is only 62 miles, after looking searching online for reasonable priced accommodation and a check on TripAdvisor, I book to stay the night at the guest house,
I had Room 6 which had the view along the loch on the left and the town to the right, and the on suite bathroom was huge, and had bath and shower, the bed was very comfortable which is really important to me having painful joints, and having stayed in many B&B's, Hotels,Hostels, travel inn's etc, I have to say, I have never had a quality duvet and pillows like this anywhere, not hollow fibre but lovely feather and down, and of very good quality,
Rob and Barb are lovely and have a great sense of humor, I had a lovely chat about photography and wildlife with Rob,
the room was spotless and had a hospitality tray, plenty hot water for a hot bath, loved the fact that bath towel was a decent size, I am not exactly twiggy, Breakfast was beautiful cooked to perfection and piping hot, I really enjoyed my stay and would not hesitate booking again,
Thanks Rob and Barb

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Robert B, Owner at Kilmory Guest House, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
It was great to meet you and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We wish you well with your photography in the future and should you need us again don't hesitate to contact us
Rotherham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The breakfast was spot on and they have a good customer service.Friendly and lovely home.The guest house is near the seaside,transport service and town centre shop.The rooms are a good size,we booked a couples room and it was good ,managed to watch the television.She explained clearly and nicely how the television was suppose to be operated.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Nethy Bridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Felt owner was a bit rude to my colleague who had gone to the wrong house door, due to not seeing the entrance sign in a hedge. However the situation improved and we had excellent breakfast. Rooms were well equipped, though mine was a bit cramped.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank egbf
Scotland
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Just stayed one night to break a journey. As a solo traveller, it's nice to get a decent price for a double room when there are no singles available. En-suite room was comfortable, clean and pleasant, breakfast was tasty, well cooked and plentiful. All in all, excellent value for money.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Cullenskink
Paisley
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Four geriatric cyclists visited in August. The rooms are clean, comfy and well equipped. Breakfast was very good and the host responded to a special request. A bit of a contra temps at the start as we went to the wrong door and got off on the wrong foot. I can understand that visitors to Lochgilphead would fine this a very good guest house to stay in.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Glen83
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lochgilphead
Allt-Na-Craig
#1 of 1 in Kilfinan
Lochgair Hotel
Lochgair Hotel
#3 of 3 in Lochgilphead

Been to Kilmory Guest House? Share your experiences!