“Amazing Experience and Friendly Instructors”

Lunga Riding Stables
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience and Friendly Instructors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We booked half an hour riding for me ,my son and daughter. we never went on horse before, we were bit nervous. But the owner and her instructor were so friendly with us, they explained every thing . Gave us horses which were very calm. We all enjoyed the ride. The stable it self is very clean and well maintained. The horses look healthy and happy. Overall the atmosphere was very welcoming. I would thoroughly recommend this place. The charge for 30mins ride is £15, very reasonable.

Visited May 2014

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lovely horses, stunning views , Informative and friendly Instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

Booked a 2 hour hack two weeks before we stayed at Kimelford.Spoke to Patricia the owner who was very helpful and flexible.
Upon arrival at the stables Patricia spoke to us about our riding experience and selected the horses we were to ride.
As the weather was changeable they lent us waterproof coats and trousers

Visited December 2013
1 Thank rolybear
Paisley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

What a place! Stunning views, great horses and fantastic staff. My Girlfriend, friends and I visited for one of their western weekend and had an absolute blast!

Since then my girlfriend and I seem to be sort of hooked on the place and have been back 2-3 times for lessons and rides. I can't recommend them enough to anyone looking to get into horse riding or the experienced rider as they cater to all skill levels. There are cabins available close to the stables for rent if you want to stay for a few days and the local pub at the marina which is only a 10min walk has great food.

It really is a great place to go and get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and totally relax.

We will return again and again and again

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Neil C
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“AMAZING TIME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Great place, amazing views, fantastic horses and very friendly staff!
I had an amazing time and great new experience on western saddle.
The horses are well taken care of and very well-behaved
Looking forward to going back

Visited September 2013
2 Thank world_europe
Dunblane, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Riding experience with magnificent views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

My daughter and I had a very pleasant ride at this stables. The horses were very well looked after and quiet but responsive. Tricia, who took over the stables in April, took us on a fabulous trek pointing out all the areas of interest. We chose to ride 'western style' which was quite a different experience from English style riding but very comfortable over some of the rough terrain we covered. Amazing views (not for the faint hearted!) but never once did I feel unsafe on my sure footed mount. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Definitely recommend to fellow riders who want a slightly different experience to a standard hack out.

Visited August 2013