What a great place to have a break. Location is fantastic and very relaxing but the family owned hotel is filled with such a great atmosphere - that's what makes it a great place. They are fun and very hospitable. Hotel is clean and comfortable, food and service was fantastic and the welcome and service we received was brilliant. It made our trip away with friends a great stay and we are already planning coming back next year, and they are dog friendly so added bonus. Well worth a visit. I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have now reached 3 star rating with the completion of the new ensuites. Warm, welcome, friendly hospitality is offered in this family owned and operated country Hotel & Bistro quietly set in three and a half acres of landscaped gardens in the shadows of Ben Cruachan at the mouth of the historic Brander Pass. We have 21 rooms all en-suite compiling a combination of singles, twins, doubles and two, two roomed family rooms. The Hotel has an ongoing refurbishment program and will be carrying out further upgrading of facilities late Winter early Spring 2015/16 as business permits, with minimal disruption to guests as it shall be completed in closed off stages. Our Menu offers freshly prepared and locally sourced food where possible and portions are generous with a more homely nature, wholesome and hearty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brander Lodge Hotel And Bistro
- The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro Taynuilt, Scotland