Had a fantastic stay at Brander Lodge Hotel for a family wedding. David and Sheila couldn't do enough for us all. The Rooms are lovely, the food was great, and the hotel has a warm and friendly atmosphere. We all had a great time.
The hotel is situated at top of loch awe and a 40 min drive from Oban. It is surrounded by Beautiful scenery. I can thoroughly recommend this hotel if you are travelling up west coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have now reached 3 star rating with the completion of the new ensuites. Warm, welcome, friendly hospitality is offered in this family owned and operated country Hotel & Bistro quietly set in three and a half acres of landscaped gardens in the shadows of Ben Cruachan at the mouth of the historic Brander Pass. We have 21 rooms all en-suite compiling a combination of singles, twins, doubles and two, two roomed family rooms. The Hotel has an ongoing refurbishment program and will be carrying out further upgrading of facilities late Winter early Spring 2015/16 as business permits, with minimal disruption to guests as it shall be completed in closed off stages. Our Menu offers freshly prepared and locally sourced food where possible and portions are generous with a more homely nature, wholesome and hearty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brander Lodge Hotel And Bistro
- The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro Taynuilt, Scotland