“Very good”
Review of The Robin's Nest

The Robin's Nest
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Taynuilt
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Popular Tearoom/coffee shop.Lovely fresh home baking and tasty ,somewhat unusual soups.Good value for money.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Walked over from Inverawe, where we were staying. Great coffee and lovely home made scones and cakes. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

The lady opening up the shop in the morning made my day she gave me great directions and helped me so much went in after my adventure for food and it just cemented how great this place is very very reasonable and absolutely excellent I would come back just for this place!!!

1  Thank miss-p-piggy
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Whilst staying in Taynuilt on holiday, the owners of our cottage had recommended that we visit the tea shop. We didn't get chance until our last day, so we popped in to grab some goodies just before closing time to take away. The choice was limited due to the time, so we just had some scones with jam and cream and took them back to the cottage. They were a good size and very tasty. The place was still very busy just before closing time so looked to be very popular.

Based on this limited experience we would definitely recommend the place to others.

1  Thank Tracey O
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We visited here on a cycling holiday and found the cake to be superb - fresh, home made and delicious. They also do freshly made sandwiches that you can take away so we got those for our lunch as we were on a cycling holiday. They were delicious too. Highly recommended (and a busy wee place).

1  Thank GabeGlasgow
Reviewed 10 February 2014

On a trip up to Oban,stopped here for lunch. So glad we did. What a varied,exciting menu!The soup was fab! Tomato soup with a twist with lemongrass and coconut and freshly made bread. However so full after ,i had no room to sample the beautiful cakes and scones. Another excuse to return. My husband had a brownie and said it was chocolate bliss.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming . My only small negative comment would be the small tearoom is lacking a bit in character,but that's only my opinion.At the end of the day,we're here for the food .
Very small,so get there early!