“Superb!”
Review of The Robin's Nest

The Robin's Nest
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Taynuilt
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Popular Tearoom/coffee shop.Lovely fresh home baking and tasty ,somewhat unusual soups.Good value for money.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Friendly and efficient service. Lovely home cooked food - truly a lovely experience. We circuited with 5 of us including a youngster and nothing was too much trouble. Very highly recommended.

Temecula, California
“Just as I hoped!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I was so excited to eat here after planning our trip from the US to Scotland, I knew I wanted to visit the Robin's Nest! It was just as I hoped! I had the spiced sweet potato soup and a toasted cheese sandwich. The soup was absolutely delicious! It came with fresh bread and butter and I was in love with this soup from the first bite. The toasted cheese sandwich was an incredibly delicious sandwich. The cheese wasn't too sharp but had a bit of a bite to it. It was lovely. The staff was friendly and warm. I felt right at home and very welcome. I'm so glad I made it to the Robin's Nest! It's well worth the stop!!

1 Thank Shanna R
Sarasota, Florida
“Great tea room”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Brilliant little place where we were recommended for home made cakes and scones.we all shared a. If pot of tea,then a homemade Empire is jig which melted in your mouth.My husband and Mother in law had a slice of Date loaf which they said was fabulous.
This is a gem of a place to visit if you are in this area

Visited July 2014
“Open 7days in Summer and 4 days in Winter”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Home baking to die for. Sample their treacle scone with butter and homemade raspberry jam which goes nicely with their hot chocolate topped with marshmallows. Mmmmmm! The staff of local ladies are genuinely interested in their customers which makes a change from the usual "no eye contact but I'll take your money, thank you".
Please make a special trip especially after a visit to Bonawe Historic Furnace Ironworks.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank westlothiant
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Walked over from Inverawe, where we were staying. Great coffee and lovely home made scones and cakes. Very friendly staff.

Visited March 2014