Tanglewood Lodge is just one of the most beautiful houses I've seen, and a wonderful fearful ace to stay. We had two adjoining bedrooms and shared a luxurious bathroom with our son. The rooms were huge and beautifully furnished, the bed enormous and very comfortable.
The scenery around and setting for the house are stunning. We were lucky enough to see a red squirrel on the balcony that runs around the house! Carol and Geoff are welcoming hosts and made lovely breakfast on both days we stayed. The authentication to detail here made us so glad that we had chosen this as a two day place to stay and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanglewood is a newly built house with riverside frontage in Glen Nant, Taynuilt. There are 2 large ensuite guest rooms with superking/twin beds. Both bedrooms and open plan dining/kitchen area have vaulted ceilings and overlook the River Nant with views north to the mountains. Red squirrels,herons and buzzards are regular garden visitors. This is a spectacular base from which to explore the West Highlands of Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Tanglewood Lodge Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanglewood Hotel Taynuilt
- Tanglewood Lodge Bed And Breakfast
- Tanglewood Lodge Bed & Breakfast Taynuilt, Scotland