Sorry for the delay in posting.
My wife and I stayed at this hotel to celebrate her 50th birthday on 20 April.
We loved everything about the hotel. Location is everything and you could not want for any more.
The internal furnishings and accommodation are excellent.
The food is to die for.
The staff are always on hand and could do no more for us.
What are you waiting for?
Book a stay now.
A good tip for lunch one day is to take a trip to The Oystercatcher at Otter Ferry which is only a short drive.
Believe me the journey is well worth the view when you get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you arrive the magical waterside setting will take your breath away. If you enjoy supremely fresh seafood, comfortable rooms with stunning views, great individual hospitality and an area with fabulous seascapes with an island feel your stay at The Royal an Lochan will leave nothing to be desired. We are however only 90 mins from Glasgow and on a scenic peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal an Lochan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Royal An Lochan Tighnabruaich, Scotland