We have stayed at Royal An Lochan 4-5 times. Including once with our dog and once with very experienced traveller friends from London. We travel extensively in Scotland and abroad and I can honestly say it is one of my favourite hotels and locations.
The hotel is very comfortable, like staying at a generous friend's house. The owners and staff are high profile, helpful and polite. The rooms are clean, warm and views to die for no matter what the weather. The lunches and dinner are fantastic standard and you are within walking distance of lots of other places to eat. I'm not sure what axe to grind the "Honeymoon" reviewers had but I could not disagree more with their awful review. We'll be back - soon I hope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you arrive the magical waterside setting will take your breath away. If you enjoy supremely fresh seafood, comfortable rooms with stunning views, great individual hospitality and an area with fabulous seascapes with an island feel your stay at The Royal an Lochan will leave nothing to be desired. We are however only 90 mins from Glasgow and on a scenic peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal an Lochan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Royal An Lochan Tighnabruaich, Scotland