Stayed at the Kames for 2 weeks while working at the Marina How lucky was i My little room was Brill The food was spot on While my welcome was relaxed and warm Like it should be by Pat Shelley and their team Thks again Pat Al be back But not with the crooks of Owens Formwork But to take more time out and enjoy the Breathtaking scenery Yous lucky guys have on your doorstep :):):)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A character hotel right by the water in one of the most scenic spots in Scotland. The perfect place to unwind and relax and take in the breathtaking views. Eat our delicious home-cooked food, sample our local ales and collection of single malts and enjoy some local banter in our lively pub. A warm and traditional welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Kames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich, Scotland