Booked a one night stay in a superior sea view room. Views were fantastic but room was not what I call superior. Felt like we were in the attic, room 9 up on the second floor. Room just looked old and although floor space was OK because of the eves you had to stoop.
Oh and the advertised wifi in every room works as long as you are in the bar. When I asked they said they have tried everything thing and can't get it to work.
On a positive the pub food was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A character hotel right by the water in one of the most scenic spots in Scotland. The perfect place to unwind and relax and take in the breathtaking views. Eat our delicious home-cooked food, sample our local ales and collection of single malts and enjoy some local banter in our lively pub. A warm and traditional welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Kames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich, Scotland