We have just returned from our stay at the Carrick for the seventh time. We are lodge owners and have to say are very pleased with the up keep of the lodges. I have to say I was not impressed to find the activity centre was closed and all activities were to take place at Cameron House for the kids as this meant traveling back and forth throughout the day. Having said this any day we had something on we just rang for the conceige and they took both our children back and forth and returned them to the lodge or where we were dining. I had booked both our children in for the whole week of activities and have to say they thourghly enjoyed themselves. As they had a Halloween theme on that week this was excellent the kids enjoyed going out with the ranger to build hedgehog houses and camp fire night. They enjoyed their two chef classes and the Halloween disco was excellent. Thank you very much to Kelly and her team for all activities on and my daughter was very impressed with the face painting to go with her gothic ball gown so thanks very much from the Cowlings. Wk 42 (look forward to next year).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located two miles North of Cameron House as you enter the Carrick estate, enjoy meandering through the golf course and its stunning water features which engulf you on both sides of the road leading to the clubhouse and the award-winning Spa at Cameron House. Guests staying in a Cameron Club property receive access to the Thermal Experience at The Spa at Cameron House, including full use of the Rooftop Infinity Pool. From two bedroom apartments to four bedroom luxury lodges and luxury three bedroom cottages, Cameron Club Lodges (formerly ‘Carrick Lodges’) allows you to rent a variety of accommodation. Our self catering options which are available to rent are perfect for families, large groups or a romantic break for two. Within the Loch Lomond resort, there are a host of amenities including The Claret Jug restaurant, The Spa at Cameron House & The Carrick Golf Course and several walking routes. Ideally situated beside Loch Lomond and within the grounds of The Carrick golf course, you can happily sit back and watch the world go by from the comfort of your lodge window, balcony or patio terrace. With a regular shuttle service, the amenities of world-renowned five-star, Cameron House Hotel is only a short ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cameron Club Lodges at The Carrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carrick On Loch Lomond Hotel Arden
- Cameron Club Lodges At The Carrick Arden, Scotland