had the winter warmer menu £29 for 2 people for 2 course dinner. I had the salmon to start then Thai veg curry - very tasty and my hubbie had soup then fish which was also really nice. staff very friendly and polite. all in all really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located two miles North of Cameron House as you enter the Carrick estate, enjoy meandering through the golf course and its stunning water features which engulf you on both sides of the road leading to the clubhouse and the award-winning Spa at Cameron House. Guests staying in a Cameron Club property receive complimentary access to the Thermal Experience at The Spa at Cameron House, including full use of the Rooftop Infinity Pool. From two bedroom apartments to four bedroom luxury lodges and luxury three bedroom cottages, Cameron Club Lodges (formerly ‘Carrick Lodges’) allows you to rent a variety of accommodation. Our self catering options which are available to rent are perfect for families, large groups or a romantic break for two. Within the Loch Lomond resort, there are a host of amenities including The Claret Jug restaurant, The Spa at Cameron House & The Carrick Golf Course and several walking routes. Ideally situated beside Loch Lomond and within the grounds of The Carrick golf course, you can happily sit back and watch the world go by from the comfort of your lodge window, balcony or patio terrace. With a regular shuttle service, the amenities of world-renowned five-star, Cameron House Hotel is only a short ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cameron Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carrick On Loch Lomond Hotel Arden
- Cameron Lodges Arden, Scotland