Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Phil R
Braintree, United Kingdom

Well appointed lodges to enjoy your Loch Lomond experience

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks ago
Lodges are very well appointed and positioned really well, with good views and kit to have an enjoyable stay
I'd probably say that the ability to eat on site is hampered by quite a heavy cost in all the main areas - certainly the Tavern was mind blowing in providing just a basic food in a sport bar, and the nice restaurant I cannot see would be decent value; Tricky to get into La Vista so cannot comment
Date of stay: June 2024
BURNBEAG COTTAGE - Outdoor grounds and decking
  • Vio.com
1.5 miles from Cameron Club Lodges at The Carrick
Free parking
Double room in the kingfisher lodge
Go to your Happy Price
Ideal for families
  • ZenHotels.com
    £180
3.4 miles from Cameron Club Lodges at The Carrick
Contact accommodation for availability.
3.5 miles from Cameron Club Lodges at The Carrick
View more hotels in Arden
All reviews mansion house driving range bed lodge golf club the main hotel clubhouse spa electricity cameron dishwasher maintenance scotland boathouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2024 via mobile

I arrived this year as a solo guest and was quite intrepid as I have never been on a vacation myself.
However, my fears were unfounded as I was met by Craig, the associate manager who greeted me friendly and the head chef craig who could not do enough to help. Their friendly "banter" throughout my stay was well beyond the call of for duty so much, so I nicknamed them abbot and costello.
Another jewel in the crown was the waitings staff led brilliantly by the supervisor roslynn.
A well-earned 5 star for their individual personalised service.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2024

Where do I start???
The views!!! Just wow! The accommodation!!! Just wow!
Absolute luxury overlooking Loch Lomond. We booked a meal at Cameron Grill & got a free concierge service so we could enjoy a few drinks with our meal. The chateaubriand was just incredible.
The lodge was absolutely clean, very modern, so peaceful & very spacious. Everything I wanted to celebrate a special birthday.
I thoroughly recommend here. I will return. Ask for Kerry if you want an outstanding experience from start to finish! I'd give 10 stars if I could ✨️

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2023

We’ve had an excellent few days in the 2 bedroom apartment in the Mansion House. The cleanliness was second to none and well appointed. Thanks to the staff who prepared it so well for our arrival. The use of the CARRICK Spa was exceptional we made use of it every day. The facilities there are of the highest standard with very friendly staff. Food in theClubhouse was well presented and very tasty, good to get 20% off too. All in all a very relaxing visit.

Room tip: Remember you are also paying the electrical costs throughout your stay at a commercial rate.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2023 via mobile

Five of us stayed in the Coach House lodge 105, handy location (2 min walk) for the Clubhouse/Golf and Spa. The lodge is fully equipped with the all cooking utensils and crockery, including kettle and toaster. Main hotel is around 3 miles away however there is a shuttle bus that you can book in the evening and during the day it runs back and forth - after 6pm you can arrange collections via a number they give you, recommend you book the shuttle in advance. The Spa is lovely, the thermal spa and rooftop infinity pool is complimentary with the lodge and there are other treatments you can pay for. I think the location is great if you are keen on the spa and golf, but if you have kids/teenagers the lodges at the hotel are a better location for activities. The in-house hotel cinema play current box office hits, it can be very popular so pre-book. The Tavern bar holds quizzes on a Thursday which is fun but extremely popular so you need to get there early (like 7pm) for a table. The spa pool is not accessible to under 18s but the hotel pool is suitable for children and adults, the gym is complimentary with fitness instructors walking the area, absolutely excellent leisure facilities, towels available at both so you don’t need to take one, the spa also provide robes and flip flops. Again you definitely need to prebook spa treatments way before your arrive. The Scotsman bar is amazing with luxurious seating and probably one of the best whiskey bars I’ve seen, recommend an afternoon scone and hot chocolate there and other guest mentioned they do takeaway club sandwiches there. Paddle boarding is fun, you can pre-book - in fact I recommend you prebook as much as you can to save disappointment. Outside the hotel I highly recommend Duck Bay hotel for a lunch or evening meal, down near the pier is a shopping centre and the aquarium which is great for a little wander, again about pre booking we turned up to the aquarium and it was fully booked so you really need to prebook this online before you turn up. A couple of co-ops nearby for stocking up lodge, I recommend taking bags of ice which the coop sells. You have everything including hob, double oven, quality furnishings and lined curtains, 2 fridge freezers, coffee pod machine (pods are supplied), microwave, kettle, dishwasher. Shop local and use the farm shop next door for eggs, milk, ice cream etc from Auchentullich Farm which is right on the junction for the lodges. Hairdryers are in the bedroom cupboards, lovely local Highland Soap Company toiletries are available in all bathrooms (body-wash, shampoo and conditioner). Also there was so much nature going on such as swans and signets on the loch, pheasants, hares and deer literally walking past us at our back doors. All in all we had absolutely no complaints, we were joking about what we could complain about and the main item was the toilet seats aren’t soft closing :-) staff across the resort are brilliant, kudos to them all who make the holiday even more amazing.

Room tip: Book activities and restaurants in advance
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sazzer11
Reviewed 14 June 2023 via mobile

We have just returned from the Cameron Hotel Lodges, having been there for four nights. We have had a wonderful time. We had meals in the Boathouse, the Clubhouse and the Cameron Grill. All were perfect and the staff were, without exception, friendly, polite and efficient. The grounds are extensive and beautiful, right on the banks of Loch Lomond. The Lodge was good, although very hot during the night, but we were there during the hottest weather in Scotland, probably in living memory! A couple of fans would have been very much appreciated. If you’re considering a stay in a lodge, I recommend that you try to get one in the numbers 1 to 12. These are closest to the hotel and restaurants and within very easy walking distances. The lodges are spread out over a large area and if the weather isn’t great, you would probably have to use your car to get around. Fortunately we were very lucky and were able to walk everywhere.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple