“Feels like home”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in McMinnville
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I've stayed here for weeks at a time, and i enjoy the friendly service. There are no pests running around. It's also conveniently located near several restaurants. It's very clean as well. The owners don't act like owners, they act like friends. I would advise anyone in the area to consider staying at this hotel. Brian.....

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Brianrusso
Tn242, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your experience at our hotel! I am pleased with your kind comments and very happy you found our courteous staff to being helpful and our hotel to be clean.

Sunny Patel

Reviewed 12 October 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for a couple of nights a month for the past year and have been very pleased. The staff always tries to accommodate me and they always do a great job. I travel a lot in my business and stay at lots of different hotels, and America's Best Value Inn in McMinnville, TN ranks among my favorites when I am traveling. Rooms are clean, and the property is quiet and well maintained. I look forward to staying at this hotel when I visit McMinnville.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Tn242, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your experience at our hotel. we look forward to see you soon.
Sunny Patel

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Will never stay here again. The person who stayed in the room with me had her own pillow. She brought home bed bugs. Will never stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Jerilyn H
Tn242, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Dear jhd11965,

I am deeply concerned about the issues you encountered during your stay in December 2011. As you know, bed bugs are a serious concern across the Country. We do take precautionary measures to ensure that this situation does not occur at our motel. Our rooms are treated each month by a licensed pest company. We hope that these measures will enhance the overall experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

We probably visit McMinnville on family business about four times a year. Before that we attended a "city reunion" every year. This hotel has changed names and owners but it is still one of the best in McMinnville and we have stayed here many times. Our room was comfortable and pretty clean. There was a part of the wall next to the nightstand that needed cleaning, but I had no need to go near it.
Although we made our reservation on the company's website, the hotel had not received our reservation when we arrived. They did work with us and found the type of room we had reserved. the staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our short stay.

Room Tip: Check their website to select the type of room you want.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Dear GA2go,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. I am glad that you had such great experiences with us. We hope that you stay with us again if you return to the area.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Spent the night in McMinnville after visiting Cumberland Caverns on our way to Gatlinburg. Very nice and clean facilities. Very comfortable beds. Great room rates.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank nysstexas
Reviewed 16 June 2011

I must say the management and staff at this hotel are always friendly and welcome back their repeat guests with warm hospitality. The rooms are clean and if you need anything, just ask. They do their best to accommodate your needs as best they can. We are from Ohio, but have relatives in the area so we have stayed here many times. We initially tried other hotels in the area, but this one is the best by far!! Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Clean, roomy and affordable. Nice atmosphere.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Dear CindyandJohn_Ohio,

Thank you for posting a review with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly service. Should you return to the area, we would love the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 19 May 2011

I was pleased to find they had a washer and dryer for their guests in addition to the refrigerator and microwave in my room. My main need was quiet and a non-smoking room. They further provided a free breakfast and computer plus free wi-fi fo my laptop.

Room Tip: Simply state your needs.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank d6simmons
Also consider these accommodations in or near McMinnville
Scottish Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#2 of 17 in Manchester

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!