Americas Best Value Inn
US$93
Red Roof
Motel 6 Manchester(Manchester)
US$567
Sleep Inn & Suites(Manchester)
US$138
US$119
SleepInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed 2 nights. Our room appeared clean and I assume it actually was. I little hint of that different incense odor. Room was acceptable. However, common areas were in bad need of a vaccuum and a mop. 2 1/2 days and I never saw 1 used. Breakfast was A broken waffle iron, finding someone to make coffee, cold cereal and older prepackaged muffins and buns. As far as a late evening snack, you'd better really like chips because they were only at the front desk and only 2 kinds. The front staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Another Motel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank rocknySC
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stay away from this one. The sheets had burn holes (cigarette), they were clean but had round holes in them. Room smelled it had been smoked in and was non smoking room. Washcloths both were badly stained. For breakfast there was no coffee made, all three pump pots empty, it was 7:30 a.m. The waffle iron was hot but no batter. Orange juice was 1 inch of Sunny D in a jug. Little Debbie cakes and brown bananas. I found the desk clerk, maybe the owner and ask if I could get some coffee, he argued that he had just made coffee.......so he did make another pot, one, not reg and decaf. I asked if he had more batter for waffles, he said it wasn't working......it was hot! I had looks in the fridge in prep area and no batter, the empty batter container was in the sink. He got belligerent about then. My first and last stay at this one, for sure.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Ava L
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Had two rooms reserved. Checked in and one room A/C didn't work and other room had huge hole in shower wall. Maintenance man was laying in sofa in lobby without shoes on. They did not run A/C in common areas so hallways were like ashtray smelling saunas. Had reservations for two nights. Decided against staying second night around noon on next day. They said no refund because we booked online and our card had already been charged. Not many choices in McMinnville but would never stay here again or recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Tomrit
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I was surprised at the quality of this motel for the $50.00 price. Location is great! Near McDonalds, Papa John's, Wallmart and KFC plus only 5 minutes from downtown McMinnville. Right off the junction of Highway 56 and Highway 70 and in the center of one of the largest nursery and plant growing centers in the State. Rooms were very large, clean and comfortable. Bed was kingsize and firm. Breakfast was standard for the Days Inn, Econolodge, Super Eight class of motels.

Room Tip: All rooms are interior rooms and the upper floors are accessible by elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2014

There where no blankets on bed, couldn't get heat to adjust, room was dirty along with tub and killed bug crawling on wall. This is not my type of room maybe for someone drunk or just don't care I would hate to put anyone here. Breakfast bar didn't leave much to fix, waffle maker broken,
gave you frozen one that had been refrozen because package was open and coffee wasn't very hot. Not a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank dolittle50
Tn242, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear dolittle50,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay in January. I am concerned about the breakfast issues you experienced during your visit. Our waffle-maker seems to be working and we provide hot fresh coffee every day. I will review the matter with our staff so that any future guests are not impacted. I am sorry we could not meet your expectations.

Regards,