“Good food, service, and atmosphere”
Review of Billy's Restaurant

Billy's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in McMinnville
Reviewed 27 April 2016

First the food. Try the Gatorburger (named after its creator) and the onion rings. The service is phenomenal! And the decor is intentional old school. Classy!

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Billy's has two large rooms to keep everyone happy. Specials menu changes daily. Today featured Bar-B-Que chicken and spaghetti. About six veggies offered. The chicken with black-eyed peas, corn, okra, cornbread and iced tea made a very good lunch. Friendly service is a plus. My dining experience set me back seven bucks and some change, that is a bargain! I will be back.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I visit Billy's every Sunday as I come to the cemetery to see my wife. She always spoke highly of Billy's and I see why. The food is absolutely fantastic and the service is even better!! I would highly recommend if you come to McMinnville, visit Billy's, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped here while traveling to Cumberland Caverns with our toddler. Ordered catfish and Country-Fried Steak sandwich. Service was friendly and attentive. Food was hot, and a good meal was had by all.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

My family lives in the area and recommended Billy's for lunch. As a vegetarian, I jumped on the opportunity to order the veggie plate including a great selection of Southern favorites such as fried okra, white beans, mashed potatoes and crowder peas. I would have preferred more seasoning in the potatoes and peas but was overall satisfied with my meal. Great selection of pies-we enjoyed a slice of pecan which was really good. Of particular note is the service-attentive, timely and very friendly; definitely a welcome change from our experience earlier in the week! If you happen into McMinnville, TN, Billy's is certainly worth a visit.

1  Thank DebC575