“home of the (in)famous Gator Burger!”
Review of Billy's Restaurant

Billy's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in McMinnville
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Gator Burger is probably the best burger in town. Super greasy, super delicious. Staff is very friendly. Fries are a bit soggy.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

The sign says "Home of the Gator Burger". Being from Louisiana, I thought I'd have me a burger made with gator meat...popular in So. La., but the description in the menu indicated it was nothing more than a double meat cheese burger (no gator). The only thing that made it a gator burger is that it was named for some guy who's nickname is gator.

I settled for the meat & three. The chicken tenders were good, but all the sides were cold to barely warm, and we're very bland.

Not for me!

1  Thank moducote
Reviewed 27 April 2016

First the food. Try the Gatorburger (named after its creator) and the onion rings. The service is phenomenal! And the decor is intentional old school. Classy!

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Billy's has two large rooms to keep everyone happy. Specials menu changes daily. Today featured Bar-B-Que chicken and spaghetti. About six veggies offered. The chicken with black-eyed peas, corn, okra, cornbread and iced tea made a very good lunch. Friendly service is a plus. My dining experience set me back seven bucks and some change, that is a bargain! I will be back.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I visit Billy's every Sunday as I come to the cemetery to see my wife. She always spoke highly of Billy's and I see why. The food is absolutely fantastic and the service is even better!! I would highly recommend if you come to McMinnville, visit Billy's, you will not be disappointed.