“Dinner bell”
Review of Billy's Restaurant

Billy's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in McMinnville
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We eat here alot for lunch. The food is usually pretty good.the portions are kinda small, I'd call it a kids plate. Definitely not a hungry man's lunch.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Large eating room with local people. you can get a lot of food on the plate.
If you order pancakes, bring a shovel.
Fries are like the ones you had at the summer pool when you were young, with catchup all over.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

My wife and friends used to frequent this place every other Friday night for catfish, we recently won the Anniversary lunch from the local radio station for our anniversary so we decided to go on a Saturday afternoon. My how this place has changed, service was slow, food was mediocre and restaurant in general has went really downhill. I don't believe we will be trying this place anytime soon again.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Gator Burger is probably the best burger in town. Super greasy, super delicious. Staff is very friendly. Fries are a bit soggy.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

The sign says "Home of the Gator Burger". Being from Louisiana, I thought I'd have me a burger made with gator meat...popular in So. La., but the description in the menu indicated it was nothing more than a double meat cheese burger (no gator). The only thing that made it a gator burger is that it was named for some guy who's nickname is gator.

I settled for the meat & three. The chicken tenders were good, but all the sides were cold to barely warm, and we're very bland.

Not for me!