Braemor B&B
Arrochar Hotel(Arrochar)
US$78
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Loch Long Hotel(Arrochar)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$91
Agoda.com
US$98
  • Restaurant
Loch Lomond Arms Hotel(Luss)(Great Value!)
US$197
Hotels.com
Ardgartan Hotel(Arrochar)
Ardlui Hotel(Ardlui)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscobbleraway from the roadvillage innperfect weekendstunning viewstrip to scotlandstayed longeryogurtcomfortable bedloch lomondroom was largenearby villagebeautiful spotlocal pubwonderful staygreat hostsoverlooking loch long
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This B & B has the WOW factor. Stunning scenery - overlooking Loch Long and the Cobbler. Beautiful gardens. Accommodation was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The owners were very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was both delicious and bountiful - porridge, scottish pancakes and maple syrup, full english breakfast, toast, tea or coffee and all freshly made with local produce. I would have no hesitation in recommending this B & B which in my opinion is more akin to a boutique hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank janice r
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Having the pleasure of staying at Braemore for a few months while working in the village of Arrochar, I can truely say this is the best B and B I've ever came across. We managed to work our way round most of the local b and bs but truely nothing compared. After staying so long I felt like part of the furniture and it made working away from home enjoyable (for a change). God Bless Reg, Gordon and their collection of animals!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank PaulMc316
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Thanks Reg for a fab stay, really enjoyed it and you made us feel so welcome. I have to say the view from our bedroom was absolutely fantastic, we could have sat and looked at that all day. When I said a full Scottish breakfast I didn't think I would get such a full and fabulous one, it kept me going all day until dinner! We will recommend you to all our friends and see you both next year. x

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dianapage_arrochar
Reviewed 26 December 2012

This is one of the best B & B's we've ever stayed in. The hospitality is excellent, the rooms are well appointed and the views and gardens are exquisite. The breakfast, with local produce, was second to none. Braemor just gets better and better! Keep up the good work! Well done Reg and Gordon!

Room Tip: All the rooms are well equipped.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank howard_page
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I have travelled Scotland extensively and this is the best place to stay. Not only the warmth and welcoming reception we recieved upon arriving by Reg & Gordon but the view is picturesque and like an oil painting you wish you had in your living room.

The views, the accomodation, the food are amazing.

Our bedroom was spotless, lots of storage for your belongings and the bathrooms were clean and shining. I have never seen a B&B in this amazing condition.

And of course we cannot forget the stars of the B&B: Tiger and Bertie. The adorable little dogs who make it so enjoyable.

Everything is within walking distance and the views call out for some exploring and discovery.

I cannot say enough about this B&B and will come back again and again.

Thank you for our amazing stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple